BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

Someone break this down for me.

Basically Cameron said he was gonna do this and that to stop a bunch of shit. European Dons got worried at the prospect of not being able to dictate to you, they scoffed at what Cameron was asking and watered it down to offer him some lighter deals and he claimed a victory on it.

That's my view on it anyways but with regards to fairness allow someone Pro Dictatorship to give you their Pro EU Views on it.

According to Sky.

• Things like keeping the Pound which was pretty much how it was either ways. 
  • British Tax Payers not having to bail out EU Countries...... Which is how it always should of been anwyays.
  • British Businesses can no longer be discriminated against........ Which is how it always should of been.
  • Child Benefits he wanted to stop being paid to children who live in their home countries, he failed to get it done and instead it's being watered down to being paid at the home countries rates instead.
  • New powers to stop criminals entering the UK and being able to deport ones who commit crimes here. Should of been a no brainer and already easy to do but the fact this needed to be worked on in a new deal tells you what a farce this cartel is.
  • The idea of an ever closer Union does not not apply to the UK.
  • All these deals put on the table which were 'meant to benefit the other countries as well' will only come into effect if Britain votes to remain in the EU.

No I don't think that would be fair to say. I think it's fair that Cameron tried to talk a good deal to represent what his people want since they voted him in to represent them, and nobody gets to pick and choose who runs the EU. 

I think Norway are not part of the EU but have their free trade agreement with them. Something which Pro EU scaremongerers will constantly try to tell you Britain cannot have if we leave. They use the argument that oh if you quit the EU, The EU won't wanna do deals or buy your products anymore.... Which is absolute bullshit, and since the UK by far buys more from the EU than sells to them it's in their best interest to keep that free trade deal going. It's I think what we originally signed up to when the EU was first started back in the 60s/70s. But they have gradually took it as being some kinda unelected superstate rather than what it was meant to be.

• Upvote 1

Being dictated by unelected EU bureaucracy is more damaging for England then any invading army

We would be a stronger nation getting out as can make our own deals and laws, this myth of we need Europe to negotiate our decisions is ludicrous

This unlimited immigration policy from Europe has driven down wages and putting pressure on public services downgrading people way of life

Get out now before it's too late

Don't mind either way tbh.

Only massive positive is we can travel anywhere within the EU.

Saying that though, when I went Finland, the cunts at the boarder all asking me questions about my stay, do I know anyone here, why am I visiting, do I intend to live/stay.....They can fuuck off! I can go, live and work any fucking where I want in the EU and bang your women too!

Disclaimer: Out of all countries where white people are the indigenous people, Finland women have the best bums compared to other white chicks.

• Downvote 1

Gnna vote out for the bants

• Upvote 2

But real talk paying for children living in Poland is quite bonkers

I had no idea this was even happening until today

lol You must of missed stories like this as well http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2864952/My-14-000-benefits-helped-build-house-Romanian-migrant-boasts-handouts-UK-helped-construct-home-wife-children-homeland.html

But real talk paying for children living in Poland is quite bonkers

I had no idea this was even happening until today

lol You must of missed stories like this as well http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2864952/My-14-000-benefits-helped-build-house-Romanian-migrant-boasts-handouts-UK-helped-construct-home-wife-children-homeland.html

lovely story to be honest, should make a film.

Mr.Lazar, glad we could have been of help, I still have a mortgage to pay off so must press on! UKIP for me come May 2015

:lmao:  :lmao:

/

UKIP guys are vocal 

reminds me of

(yeah yeah I know you had a couple mil votes)

wow

i aint read the topic fully but the poll is even atm

whats goin on vip2?

bloody kkk nazi shits

fuck the motherland

open the borders

im fully backing staying in, no offence grandad

more dumb shit consumers for me

n it aint jus about being able to travel justin, we can actually migrate easy to europe

thats the big clincher for me

Mr.Lazar, glad we could have been of help, I still have a mortgage to pay off so must press on! UKIP for me come May 2015

:lmao:  :lmao:

/

UKIP guys are vocal 

reminds me of

(yeah yeah I know you had a couple mil votes)

so thats where that meme comes from

• User featured this topic