BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

This country is doing nothing for parts of the Caribbean that are part of this country, and you think these cunts will do anything for you?

Kinda puzzled where you randomly went with that comment lol. Either ways, from the little I've spoke to people in places in the Caribbean they seem to have more love and respect for Britain and its history than some of you boys, strange but true.

• Downvote 3

Cast Iron Guarantee I knew the Afro was gonna be the one to turn up and be like "You know someone overseas". You do this all the time bro lol, stop being predictable :D. However, I never mentioned anything about friends ( CNN ). And I have this wonderful invention ( By a British man :Y: ) which has allowed me to communicate with randomers the world over for a long time. Really broadens your horizons.

Particular person I am speaking of was a girl studying in Florida but from Nassau, was discussing the pulling down of statues in USA. She told me they have some stairway in Nassau to a statue of Queen Victoria and that the people of the Island would never allow that to be bought down as they love the British Monarchy regardless of it's past. Not gonna lie it warmed the old heart lads.

Don't you think it's a positive to be able to discuss things with people unlike yourself or where you are from?

• Downvote 4

11 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Cast Iron Guarantee I knew the Afro was gonna be the one to turn up and be like "You know someone overseas". You do this all the time bro lol, stop being predictable :D. However, I never mentioned anything about friends ( CNN ). And I have this wonderful invention ( By a British man :Y: ) which has allowed me to communicate with randomers the world over for a long time. Really broadens your horizons.

Particular person I am speaking of was a girl studying in Florida but from Nassau, was discussing the pulling down of statues in USA. She told me they have some stairway in Nassau to a statue of Queen Victoria and that the people of the Island would never allow that to be bought down as they love the British Monarchy regardless of it's past. Not gonna lie it warmed the old heart lads.

Don't you think it's a positive to be able to discuss things with people unlike yourself or where you are from?

:D

Yeah more like www.findafriendtogo.com

So you read someone comment, who is of Caribbean descent and you came to the conclusion that they all think that way? At the same time claiming you had a conversation with her.

OK.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Read someone comment? (CNN) again. No I was in discussion with her, it's just one example. You already know I have family of mixed heritage whom have family still living in the Caribbean, there's been plenty who have lived in my area etc etc. Yes the consensus I see is that they are very much happy and cooler with the British and their history than you London Boys are. Maybe we can get some kinda swap going still. Thought Togo was in Africa as well TBH.

UK Marines arrive in the Caribbean to help out after the Hurricane by the way :Y: Damn these British cunts, never do nothing for nobody aye.

• Downvote 4

9 minutes ago, Afroman said:

:D

Yeah more like www.findafriendtogo.com

So you read someone comment, who is of Caribbean descent and you came to the conclusion that they all think that way? At the same time claiming you had a conversation with her.

OK.

Delusional Lmao. 

• Downvote 1

FFS You know when VTec agrees with you he's destroying everything you attempted. This is the same guy who changes his opinion 24/7, the same guy who writes false stories about ownership, the same guy who keeps talking about the commonwealth not grasping how it works.

Delusional has never fit a single soul more on this forum than our VTec. Without doubt the single biggest CNN posting, fake news sharing, billy bullshitting poster that ever signed up to the VIP2.

I'm gonna have to ask Afroman to Disavow.

• Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Read someone comment? (CNN) again. No I was in discussion with her, it's just one example. You already know I have family of mixed heritage whom have family still living in the Caribbean, there's been plenty who have lived in my area etc etc. Yes the consensus I see is that they are very much happy and cooler with the British and their history than you London Boys are. Maybe we can get some kinda swap going still. Thought Togo was in Africa as well TBH.

UK Marines arrive in the Caribbean to help out after the Hurricane by the way :Y: Damn these British cunts, never do nothing for nobody aye.

Oh I have family of mixed heritage, How original 8-) Yeah? What's that reggae sauce saying on that pie & mash though??

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Not a fan of Pie and Mash to be honest kid, more of a curried mutton and rice man myself :Y:. Soz I know you wish you could change facts but you just can't chap. Stop projecting your hate on me bro, not my fault if your parents groomed you all your life to dislike races mixing with each other. Or is your family mixed bro??? I asked Vtec and he got super defensive about it. Maybe you won't.

Do you disavow VTec by the way? :rofl:

• Downvote 1

Just looked it up @Seydou

Further, the Islamic State, formerly known as ISIS, had marked homes and businesses owned by Christians with a red, painted ن (pronounced “noon”), the 14th letter of the Arabic alphabet and the equivalent to the Roman letter N. The ن stands for Nasara or Nazarenes, a pejorative Arabic word for Christians.

The ن is now being shared on social media as a symbol of solidarity with the Iraqi Christians forced to flee their homes.

• Like 2

Not sure if I could explain it exact either but I think it's down to the Conservatives trying to pass a bill so that they can transition EU law into British law seamlessly for when we are out of the EU. And so that they can edit it to fit better for us and aid us in our trade negotiations with the EU as everything would be in place  to meet it's "product stands" from what I read.

Labour were trying to block it from happening. Claiming it's a power grab from the Tories. Better still read this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39266723

4 hours ago, QPR Dee said:

i dont even understand wtf they were voting for, was it an amendment or to actually pass a bill?

The bigger picture perhaps?

It may well speed up the process, but it will also hand on a plate the right for Ministers to change law and legislation without any scrutiny in Parliament. So Bye bye to the NHS, employment rights, human rights, privacy and the welfare state.

• User featured this topic