BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

https://news.sky.com/story/gig-economy-workers-to-get-improved-employment-rights-11239633

seems abit weird if the government are going to tear up workers right once we leave the eu like you man we’re saying ?

Tbh the vast majority of things they're talking about putting in place aren't an improvement in the eyes of gig economy workers at orrr

5 minutes ago, Trap God said:

Tbh the vast majority of things they're talking about putting in place aren't an improvement in the eyes of gig economy workers at orrr

Holiday and sick pay, from having none is an improvement none the less. I’m sure back benchers and hardline Tories would’ve been against it tbh

Also just pointing out that the uk probably isn’t going to turn into a sweatshop after brexit.

52 minutes ago, Trap God said:

For the majority of gig economy workers it's not an improvement as the deal would also require them to do things that are far more detrimental to them for example having set working hours

This is actually a good point.

Still it'll be interesting to see what happens, people still work flexible hours in many normal jobs and receive similar rights so it may work, may not.

11 hours ago, Gambino said:

Even Chuka isn't happy.

Leaked EU document shows Brexit 'punishment plan'

https://news.sky.com/story/leaked-eu-document-shows-brexit-punishment-plan-11239487

its the Murdoch media labelling it a punishment. There should not be the same rights if the transition period takes longer than two years.. you want to leave in 2019, the UK's EU rights should end on the hour of the Exit officially coming into play if you ask me. but  2 year transition period should be the absolute maximum and not have access to the single market when we all know it will take longer than 2 years to come to fruition. 

you may not want unelected foreigners deciding your fate (yet voted to give them JUST those rights u  Scunt), but i dont want Elected fools who made a decision to their cake away, now waste our time and drag some shit along the undecided route for decades. just fucking leave, 

1 hour ago, Gambino said:

Surprise Surprise, look who is splashed over all the news sites today ( Right and Left Leaning ). George Soros is funding a group to help stop Brexit happening.

Hegelian-Dialecwptic-300x267.jpg

Synthesis Plan = Power bankers and influencers like Soros want to ensure ultimate global control and create the following thesis knowing the predicated emotional reactions based on the so called value systems of the sheeple under the banner of national Identity/britishness etc...

Created Thesis = Brexit Leave - Triggered on Emotion, nationalism, Patriotism, Bigoted mindframe (dashed in a sprinkle of immigrant issues - easy win)

Predicted Antithesis = Secure a good deal and be "strong and stable", repeated bot talk from political puppets. (who are bitch to the small hat men) Lots of fraff talk as reality of such a move is stupid eg cutting nose to spite face. Public loss of confidence and faith in so called leaders and begin to lose hope and say fuck it... just remain and hold the L's

New Synthesis achieved = Power bankers and influncers like Soros, laugh their heads off and continue sail above you and get their way. As "remain" holds fast and you still  remain the bitch to the small hat men in a tighter grip hold and up your taxes. (you just got played)

Rinse and repeat.

Neither, no preacher, not above anyone else, i'm just a normal guy. The system needs to be broke. Me one I can't change it alone, ive still gotta pay my tax to live... but the game is rigged. Do I have to form faction play the game and align to either dogma... No.

Can I do my best to get others to see the trap (without being preachy)? yes

I've just stepped back and observed the game to the best of my ability and refuse to be drawn into sides.

And not anarchy and whatever antifa equivalent you can think of.

If everyone stopped paying tax tomorrow what could they do?

25 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Well you never know Drift. Even if Brexit goes through you can still hold out some small hope that Prince George grows into a Henry VIII figure and a ruthless proponent of divine rights so he can rule over you and make your decisions for you. 

The sovereignty of Parliament is a fundamental principle of the UK constitution. Whilst Parliament has remained sovereign throughout our membership of the EU, it has not always felt like that.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/589191/The_United_Kingdoms_exit_from_and_partnership_with_the_EU_Web.pdf

Right from the white paper, sovereignty and decision making was always maintained under EU membership.

The whole sovereignty angle was based exclusively on feelings.

1 hour ago, Vtec said:

Neither, no preacher, not above anyone else, i'm just a normal guy. The system needs to be broke. Me one I can't change it alone, ive still gotta pay my tax to live... but the game is rigged. Do I have to form faction play the game and align to either dogma... No.

Can I do my best to get others to see the trap (without being preachy)? yes

I've just stepped back and observed the game to the best of my ability and refuse to be drawn into sides.

And not anarchy and whatever antifa equivalent you can think of.

If everyone stopped paying tax tomorrow what could they do?

For the most part I'm with you on the elites and their games. But when you have posted fake stuff in the past, contradict things you say and start your whole anti white albinos stuff, I can't take all that serious.

• User featured this topic