Gambino

BREXIT - 29 March 2019

BREXIT  

58 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

On 6/27/2016 at 2:07 PM, cambridgebanteer said:

Brexit isn't actually going to happen is it,  2 or 3 months of pain and probable some measure of irreversible damage, MPs will openly subvert democracy for the good of the country. What's anyone going to do about it? Fuck all. 

smh at anyone who thought a Brexit is something which could ever happen. THis past 2 years has been all a song and dance leading to this inevitable outcome, which is no change to the status quo whatosever. We are in an irreversible supranational cartel, trying regain sovereignty from this is like trying to extract the eggs back out of a cake. Only an idiot would even try. 

Either thats an actor

Or hes got a world load of other crap on his shoulders right now

That's not cool at all

9 hours ago, Badman said:

Tbh the public needed this wake up call

Im sure everyone will be more informed the second time around

Don't underestimate the "Just Get it Done" brigade

1 minute ago, Greens said:

Trust me! If it meant they'll end up on the streets they'll still be screaming for it. Watch this government start splashing cash in conservitive hotspots and London. 

17 minutes ago, Greens said:

Don't under estimate the number of Brexshitters who have died between 2016-2018, just that alone probably enough to tip it the other way

Even though Brexit ship is effectively sunk  we are in the opening phases now of a cultural civil cold war; the provincial white indigenous uneducated populaces of England will continue to see their standard of living and level of unearned privilege degrade due to unavoidable globalization, automation and immigration from countries with water shortages and other climate change related disasters.

All of it which will be blamed on betrayal of Brexit courtesy of  urban elite classes 

13 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

lost me at antichrist. 

Bruv. 

I'm angry I glanced at such nonsense this early in the morning.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mind Reader said:

part of me wants to see chaos in the streets 

look outside your window then

If may pulls this deal off, it would be one of the greatest political moves of our time. To gather agreement on something that majority of both parties are against.

Hope DUP keep this same energy when refunding tax payers £1 billion, if they are to go on strike.

As bad as this deal is, this is the best we can get. Best of the worst case scenario. Remainers should take this with both hands. 

• Downvote 2

On 11/16/2018 at 8:13 AM, Drift said:

Bruv. 

I'm angry I glanced at such nonsense this early in the morning.

Even is you want to deny the spiritual angle you can’t ignore Agenda 21 which as Ben in the eu remit for years now. It’s fully disclosed legislation.

Looks like no deal is on the cards.

Eu negotiations done. Surley MPs will never vote it through