BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

surely it would be more cost effective and better in the long run plus satisfy all parties

if they cancelled brexit and just locked off free movement/immigration... countries an island can easily tell EU "And what!?!"

sanctions/fines will still be better then the mess brexit will cause

everyone gets what they want

Can’t lie I wouldn’t even want her job, if I was a politician.

At this point there’s not really anyway the tide can be turned to make it more favourable to Britain. You’d be walking into a short storm. Best to let May ride it until the wheels fall off, she’s stubborn. She knows if that vote went ahead her career would be done...I mean it’s done already but that would be the straw that broke the camels back.

Shes refusing to give a date for the vote. So could end up in January now, we’re supposed to be leaving at the end of March. She’s cutting it fine.

these mps who keep asking for a 2nd referendum are dumb cunts

at this late stage wasting time asking for a redo when they can put pressure on her from other angles

edit just after i typed that a dumb Scottish bitch asks the same question and then got bodied by May

Well they not actively campaigning tbf 

whilst tories are albiet against each other

2 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

How are labour still polling so terrible against this tory government ?

Do not take Tory owned polling companies serious. The only one that got the last 2 elections pretty much spot on was the survation polling last I looked they had labour ahead rightly so don't take yougov seriously they are  biased 

7 hours ago, weneverwherever said:

Do not take Tory owned polling companies serious. The only one that got the last 2 elections pretty much spot on was the survation polling last I looked they had labour ahead rightly so don't take yougov seriously they are  biased 

Proof that it’s tory owned?

and if labour are so ahead why haven’t they triggered a no confidence vote ?

2 hours ago, Heero Yuy said:

Proof that it’s tory owned?

and if labour are so ahead why haven’t they triggered a no confidence vote ?

Winning a vote of no confidence and a general election are 2 different things

If they table a motion of no confidence and it's not backed by MPs across then it doesn't really matter what the polls say 

/

I love Jezza but I don't know how he would be able to fix this mess. He's always been a europsceptic. In other topics, he can navigate the lack of support from the centre right MPs in his party because the Labour membership is backing it. But not when it comes to Europe. It's mad. 

• Upvote 1

What I don't get is why is  threats of civil unrest and violence from the we voted out brigade, why haven't remainders fomented civil war when the result of the 1975  referendum was overturned in 2016? 41  year gap or 2 year gap between referenda makes no difference, the result of the latest referendum supersedes the previous one. 

Anyone caught rioting or partaking in illegal acts in attempt to overturn parliament's vote whatever it may be, is a seditionist... the only way to deal with seditionist in any sovereign nation state is to crush it with brutality. History shows any sovereign state's  failure to do deal with nascent stages of  sedition  severely or without a disproportionate show of violent force it's a death sentence for the state in question. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Martinez said:

Winning a vote of no confidence and a general election are 2 different things

If they table a motion of no confidence and it's not backed by MPs across then it doesn't really matter what the polls say 

There has literally not been a better opportunity for them to strike. 

1 hour ago, cambridgebanteer said:

What I don't get is why is  threats of civil unrest and violence from the we voted out brigade, why haven't remainders fomented civil war when the result of the 1975  referendum was overturned in 2016? 41  year gap or 2 year gap between referenda makes no difference, the result of the latest referendum supersedes the previous one. 

Anyone caught rioting or partaking in illegal acts in attempt to overturn parliament's vote whatever it may be, is a seditionist... the only way to deal with seditionist in any sovereign nation state is to crush it with brutality. History shows any sovereign state's  failure to do deal with nascent stages of  sedition  severely or without a disproportionate show of violent force it's a death sentence for the state in question. 

From the dictators text book?

Keep your ways mate

• User featured this topic