BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

So in your mind Gambino

1. We should not pay the EU anything and it's our given right to have a free trade agreement.....when we have done until 2019

2. Liberals are bad (although he doesn't know what liberal means

3. Mogg is fit for Prime Minister status

4. There are too many immigrants, although

5. Germany will look to us over markets like China and India, it doesn't matter if they have over a billion people in each one, with china probably having more people earning over £100k pa than there are people in this country

6. Brexiters tell 100%, Remainers are liars

7. He wants people to lose jobs so we can have "our country back"

Anyone else can add to this?

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

22 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

So in your mind Gambino

1. We should not pay the EU anything and it's our given right to have a free trade agreement.....when we have done until 2019

If we are not legally bound to and they legally owe money yes. And Free Trade to be negotiated. It's what everyone originally signed up for before the power grabbing.

2. Liberals are bad (although he doesn't know what liberal means

No but it's basically the term adopted by most of the left. Same guys who scream all Trump supporters are racist, so they can own it.

3. Mogg is fit for Prime Minister status

100% Yes.

4. There are too many immigrants, although

Fact - No Government can plan services when they don't know how many numbers are entering a country.

5. Germany will look to us over markets like China and India, it doesn't matter if they have over a billion people in each one, with china probably having more people earning over £100k pa than there are people in this country

I don't care where Germany look, we lose trade from them, they lose trade from us, simple as that.

6. Brexiters tell 100%, Remainers are liars

No that's something subconsciously going on in your own mind the reverse way.

7. He wants people to lose jobs so we can have "our country back"

People lost jobs by being in the EU and you never cared so stop pretending you do now.

Anyone else can add to this?

Oh and your reply was shit just because I posted a news article. Why don't you have something to say about their findings? I can see why you sounded panicked at the thought of me being banned on here, nobody else to humour your tarded behaviour. You better start sending me some PM's on here thanking me.

• Downvote 1

I know I know but I take it all with a punch of salt coming from a guy who thinks Aliens are running the world and Religions. It's impossible to not form some kinda arrogance on a forum where one triggers people with such ease. The Neg General is obviously one of the MVP's round here, hence you wanting me to stick around :Y:

ayne.gif

• Downvote 2

I know mate you keep saying, all be it your stance seems to flip flop a bit. Originally you were untouchable by Brexit, didn't care as you are an OG and can go here there or anywhere and do what you want, then it changed the other week to you being bothered about how it might affect you. I dunno what your stance is now but whatever, I hope things work out in good favour for you and everyone else.

It's jokes that you are vexed because I don't hate you or want you banned. It's like you are not satisfied until you want someone to feel like that. 

I know Brexit will affect my industry and my financies, since the CAA comes under EASA. I'm guessing problems with the legal requirements of the procurement systems for multiple industries will make a problem. This will have a massive affect on salary and ultimately, jobs.