BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

And here comes Venom the remainer trying to throw insults about and sound smart in order to save face for his precious.

Nobody ever said it would take 1 week so first of all stop talking shit and lying in your post mate, thanks.

Secondly Merkel might not lose sleep, but German companies will hence them being told to prep for a hard Brexit, you might notice that if you bother reading the news mate.

You can compare it to a relationship between a man and woman ( which it isn't ) but recognize that legally it has been said we don't owe the EU a penny when we officially leave in 2019. But if you wanna sit and bitch about who owes what and assets well little old UK against 26 countries, pumping in over 500 billion over the years, I'd bet like others we would due a nice little payout for our assets if that is the case. Not that we've asked for anything I don't think, and offered to pay them money during a transition deal, which they have refused because they want to milk us for everything they can get.

Ain't no man gonna sit around and let some gold digger of a wife try rinse him for everything he owns.

And dunces like you would support them because you're a globalist moron.

• Downvote 3

Theresa May has angered pro-Brexit MPs by conceding that the European court of justice would continue to have jurisdiction over the UK during the “implementation period” when Britain leaves the European Union.

In response to a question from Jacob Rees-Mogg, who was the darling of Eurosceptic Tories at the party’s conference last week, the prime minister said a transition deal “may mean we will start off with European court of justice still governing rules we’re part of for that period”.

he went on to stress that long lead-in times meant it was unlikely any new rules would be implemented in that period, which the government expects to be about two years.

But speaking afterwards, Rees-Mogg said: “If the ECJ still has jurisdiction, we will not have left the EU. It is perhaps the most important red line in ensuring the leave vote is honoured.” Asked if that was the implication of May’s statement, he said: “I fear so.”

Jurisdiction of the ECJ during a transition was one of the “red lines” set out by Boris Johnson in an interview with the Sun in the run-up to the Conservative party conference.

May’s wording on EU laws also appeared to raise concerns from other Brexit-supporting politicians.

Bernard Jenkin, who chairs the steering group of a backbench group of Conservative MPs pushing for a decisive Brexit, said: “Most MPs represent leave constituencies, and they may find it hard to explain why we are not taking back control of our laws on day one.” However, he added: “I would want to understand more about this before making any further comment.”

full article https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/09/brexit-mps-angry-as-theresa-may-accepts-continuing-rule-of-eu-court

honestly not really sure what the people upset thought she meant by transition period

7 hours ago, Gambino said:

Asked you a question mate, I'm certain you didn't miss it. Any chance of a reply.

I don't give a shit about MPs or MEPs. They are all cunts! Now you answer me this, WHY DO YOU WANT A FREE TRADE WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE ONE?

You say the "Remoaners" lied, but remember, we are still in the EU, so how have they lied when we are still in it until 2019? Do you really think the pound will hold and our finances will hold? Do you really think the "German car makers" give a shit about us when they are opening factories all over China for each of their European brands, from Seat, Skoda, VW to BMW...... why would they give a shit?! Potential 3 billion people to a potential 60 million people where the car finance schemes are about to fall apart......Don't chat shit to me with your stereotypical English imperialism. The EU will be able to do what they want now, without us throwing a fit.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Yea you actually didn't answer my question at all then.

Why wouldn't I want Free Trade? I'm not against Free Trade, I don't think anyone who voted Brexit is against Free Trade. They were against being under EU Rule, Freedom of movement and paying large sums of money to get prop up other countries and getting less back. So I have absolutely no fucking idea where you tried to go with that argument... Some proper damp squib effort.

Now... back to my original question, what you saying about that?

And yes I do think that German companies will worry about us. Businesses like to sell their products and make money, simple as that. And the EU will have to make each country upgrade their input of money into the Union, which won't please them. Why do you think they have playing hard ball and trying to squeeze us for cash if they don't care?

• Downvote 2

We paid lots of money, now that money and probably more will be used to try keep our economy stable. No point having a free trade with a country that is small and lacks the area to be a decent force and owns none of it's companies due to their own politicians. Oh yeah, the companies that are owned by them are all outsourced to Asia and guys like Dyson wants to send more out there.....

You don't even remember what you asked me.

• Downvote 1

I do remember what I asked. I asked you if India and China have to accept free movement of people, EU law residing over them and pay a fee into the EU to trade.......

Now that's 3 fucking times and still you seem to be dodging it. Let's try a 4th time shall we?

• Downvote 1

On 10/8/2017 at 5:08 PM, Gambino said:

I see @Da Luv Doc. and do the EU's deals with India and China require India and China to live under European Courts Laws, accept Freedom of Movement and pay a fee into the EU budget to prop up other countries and their MEP's luxury living standards?

Even tagged you.... But there, remind yourself, it's on the previous page, it's at the top of this page and now it's the latest post. Go ahead.

• Downvote 1

You have ignored that I have mention that India and China are much more of a significant country than the UK. The UK is nothing compared to them. Thus, they will get a good deal as a lot of trading will happen, 10s maybe 100s times more than the UK. You will feel the heat. The UK is in no decent position where their economy will be fine compared to India and China. You had a free trade deal, you didn't want it become you think this is the 1850s and the UK is super rich and rule most of the world. Them days are long gone!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

:rofl::rofl:

Imagine thinking I read these giant blocks of text, let alone then felt enough to neg. Just lost 7-4 in seasons. Got bigger problems than Brexit.

• Like 2

India and China population will be able to enter the EU easier. They will rather do deals with the eu than with us unless we open up our boarders. You don't want that so you will not get a free trade deal with either China or India. The population of this country need to wake up!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

:rofl: This guy PMSL. Toying with him, avoided answering the question direct like it was the plague, and I knew he knew why, because he's trying to excuse their deals by throwing insults around about how shit the UK is and painting some fantasy picture about the EU companies having no interest in doing business with us, because yea, why would they wanna deal with one of the largest Economies in the world. :rofl::rofl:

• Downvote 2

Fake laughs, desperate laughs of a guy sweating. The UK is not a strong financial country, especially after Brexit when we will be hit hard and the pound will be weak. What don't you understand? It makes sense for them to do deals with tiger economies where there are a 3 billion people. Why would the EU want a deal with a country that left? Makes no logical sense. Germany will selfless to us because we will not be able to afford their goods. Simple logic!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Gambino said:

@Zizouz @QPR Dee @Heero Yuy I see you man hovering whilst my neg alerts go wild lol. Any of you wanna give him a hand and answer that one?

the fuck you tagging me for i havent mentioned you

so far up your own fuckin arse, Ive not even read any bullshit youve posted on here today

but while we're on that, tell the people why you went through my posts and negged me 8 times on saturday night 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Whoa dry your eyes mate can you not read lol... I said I seen you and the other two names hovering in here for ages whilst my alerts were popping so asked did you wanna answer.

And for your question it was because I think your a little bitch who goes round looking to disagree and neg me regardless and I'm 100% not above doing the same, seemingly the type of bitch that possibly asks Admins to message me and ask me could I not do that or else they would have to remove my abilities :rofl:. I did have a suggestion, like make it visible who is in disagreement/agreement which they are frightened to do, or mod me, or ban me ^_)

• Downvote 1

can any admin please screenshot any pos' and negs Ive given in the past few months or whatever to give this paranoid c*nt some piece of mind

and any messages Ive sent about Gambino (including the ones asking who the hell just negged me 8 times, which of course turned out to be Gambino)

thanks

• Downvote 1

100% Agree this country has been dumb as hell with their system.

But I think it can be argued that the EU's suicidal tendencies actually helped push Brexit through for us. Look at the state of Germany and Sweden due to their migration policy, and the fact they have the cheek to try and sue Hungary and Poland because they don't want the same disasters in their nations. The EU are trying to force their demise.

• User featured this topic