BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

Pure nonsense tbf 

reckon the just gnna keep delaying it until they find someone to take the blame for the shit deal that is inevitable 

We'll get a shit deal. No Conservative leader is gonna push for a public vote because it means the party will split. So they'll push for a soft Brexit. All the features of being in the EU without the power or name. Mind you, Jeremy Corbyn would push for the same thing. If Labour were in power he'd be pressured to push for a public vote on whether to revoke article 50. But as leader of the opposition he'll happily push for what's considered "better than a no-deal".

Arguably our country could have made a success out of dropping out of the EU but you can't have the economic stability if your main plan of action is first and foremost the removal of "freedom of movement".

• 4 weeks later...
  • User featured this topic
  • 2 months later...

bants

Need to bump that european spring topic. Summer has arrived.

• 1 month later...

No Deal looking to be off the table 👍🏻

Another boring extension, inability to leave, the people being shown their vote and opinions count for nothing, democracy dead. Doesn't really strike me as a thumbs up situation, this is going to drag on for months again. A lot of them will pay for it at the next election though.

so I'm confused about the snap-election idea by Boris, is he basically saying "my party has fucked me so I should get them back by calling an election we'll lose" or he genuinely thinks Conservatives and Brexit party prospectives will gain more votes?

19 hours ago, Gambino said:

Another boring extension, inability to leave, the people being shown their vote and opinions count for nothing, democracy dead. Doesn't really strike me as a thumbs up situation, this is going to drag on for months again. A lot of them will pay for it at the next election though.

Bro its dragged on for years to get a deal that should have been relatively straight forward if any of this had been planned for, and the government has failed. Why would you want the incompetent fucks to be able to leave with no deal and start trading on WTO rules with the 'promise' of being able to create our 'own' deals and rules?

Its apparent this government wont be capable of making good deals that benefit us any time soon, everyone is looking to take our pants down because we are DESPERATE. 

The U.S are foaming right now.

You cannot side step the reality though that we had the worst and weakest Prime Minister in history and someone who never wanted us to leave running the show, plus a bunch of MP's colluding with Europe in order to stop that happening, something they are still doing to this very day.

9 hours ago, dub said:

he genuinely thinks Conservatives and Brexit party prospectives will gain more votes?

They would. 

Still in honeymoon period. 

Need to let them stew in this mess. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Drift said:

They would. 

Still in honeymoon period. 

Need to let them stew in this mess. 

If no deal is off the table brexit party is done out here. They have zero plans or policy.

lol What? Brexit Party will gain even more support with these MP's taking it off the table.

If that was the case it would show how stupid the electorate is in this country. They have nothing to offer other than a no deal brexit. Farage is a one issue leader and Most of their MEP’s aren’t even politicians. They would be an absolute shit show trying to get us back on world footing.

8 hours ago, Gambino said:

lol What? Brexit Party will gain even more support with these MP's taking it off the table.

Think he means if there is a vote against a No deal, then what benefit is the Brexit Party bringing, which is true.

They actually don't have any other policy. Ask them about NHS, somehow Brexit will be brought up.

Maybe I misunderstood it myself 😂

• Upvote 1

On 9/5/2019 at 5:35 AM, dub said:

so I'm confused about the snap-election idea by Boris, is he basically saying "my party has fucked me so I should get them back by calling an election we'll lose" or he genuinely thinks Conservatives and Brexit party prospectives will gain more votes?

Get his mps in 

The Labour Party Plan on Brexit

They are going to go to the EU. Get a better deal for the UK, then they are going to campaign against their own deal in order to remain. 😱:rofl:

Some of these MPS need to be banned from appearing on TV, one of the stupidest things ive seen on question time.

This whole Brexit thing is a mess honestly.

Just needs to be over and done with.

Imagine the Brexit party getting in power.... country would be fucked.

A party where the only policy is Brexit, would be baffled by everything else they need to do to run this country. 

Snobby people with a backwards mentality on things and from a background that provides them lifestyles that I can only dream of having. 

Get people saying these elites are not elitist and shit like that.... oh wait....

20 hours ago, Restrictive said:

This whole Brexit thing is a mess honestly.

Just needs to be over and done with.

Needs to be revoked. 

This whole "get on with it" is how we're on the cliff edge of No Deal.