BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Blacksheet
1 hour ago, time_bomb said:

Im not scared at all, im doing fine, im living fine and so are the people around me, no ones taking my job, my experiences with nhs recently have been fine, im happy with how things are and id like them to continue, im not gona disrupt it to 'make britain great again', theres not even a guarantee it will make it great again even if that was an issue for me.

/

i wanna bang more EE bitches

Other than the fishing point (which I know nothing about to counter act) the guy hasn't made one good point in 18 pages. Ol Roy Hodgson passion and gut feeling politics.

Guy doesn't care that the UK government is in power with only 30% of the UK voting them in. Or that we pay 30 million each year to unelected house of Lords and government advisors. 

Doesn't care that we have a tax gap of around 36 billion (tax evasion, fraud and wastage, uncollected) compared to the 8 billion (minus the rebate) we give to the EU. 

Doesn't care that the immigrants coming to the UK, Germany and France to work (who when polled plan to go back to their families in their home countries). Pipeline effect, they come here and get an education (we've got 2nd highest amount of immigrants with third education in the world, more than point scoring Australia) or work and pay tax (80% of immigrants in the UK in employment). They then return home a few years later with the experience, skills and savings to start businesses, put back in their economies. We have access to the same economies with 500 million people. It's a long term thing, just being very short sighted. 

Doesn't care that poor people and old people will have to pay EU tarrifs on 28% of products. 

Doesn't care that it would put at risk the UKs current record of highest ever employment in British history. 

Doesn't care that the NHS relies on immigrants to fill jobs at very short notice despite the racism and hate they face. 

You and your leave people keep banging on about the remains fair campaign like you didn't launch a poster about Turkey and only naming Turkey, Syria and Iran on the map. Or that you received 600k from a  BNP member. 

Could go on all day, but you will just reply something irrelevant and not relating to what I have said. You have an inwards looking view on life. It's quite sad. Yes not everything is perfect, but alot can be fixed by our own government. 

• Upvote 2

You still dont get it do you

This is about taking back our sovereignty and not allow foreigners make decisions for us, no other country outside the EU would allow a next bunch of countries to dictate there laws, to tell them what waters they can fish in ect, its a major sign of weakness to the world and us as individuals when you are allowing EU bureaucrats to make decisions on our behalf

People who want to leave want to take that chance to better this nation without the constraints of the EU and maybe in the short term the economy may dip but in the long term it means power in the hands of English people and laws are not made in foreign lands were they have there countrys best interest at heart, businesses are not caught up in the red tape and wages can start to increase as they have been driven down over years from people coming from the EU to do the same job for less

I can respect in a way tb and jd decisions as there like I dont really care about England and just want to earn money and not really have any national pride, its not the way forward imo but at least honest 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

The simple answer to the question as to whether the EU referendum is legally binding is “no”. In theory, in the event of a vote to leave the EU, David Cameron, who opposes Brexit, could decide to ignore the will of the people and put the question to MPs banking on a majority deciding to remain.

This is because parliament is sovereign and referenda are generally not binding in the UK.

pmsl

What was anyone doing?

Branding 

/

but people who become stoners at a late age are always cunts 

2 hours ago, Blacksheet said:

Smh

smh