BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, Mr. Martinez said:

Man like Nigel standing outside Westminster saying we now need a BREXIT government

He's got a propa sniff ain't he

Theres one thing voting out of the eu and another having these clowns run our economy

5 minutes ago, WhiteB said:

The most important question is how much will a box be now?

???

6 minutes ago, Drift said:

Thun and gambino what do you man do for a living? 

In the building trade, not got 'scholars' in my family like all you Londoners supposedly do. Obviously seen a lot of these European Migrants, nothing against them their grafters. Just never agreed with uncontrolled Immigration. Think I need to get myself a boat now though, UK taking control back of it's sea's? Rule Britannia.

11 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Only have to take this thread as an example 

Gambino thought it would lower immigration and save the NHS. Pmsl only been a couple hours and they've already been told it was both lies

I'm humble in victory lad, be humble in defeat lol.......... I know things ain't gonna be resolved over night. But I was hell bent on not having guys like you sucking European c*ck under the guise of being British. We're going it alone, go jump ship to be with your Masters whilst you got the chance.