BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Thun said:

Yeah remember that conspiracy I was posting about years ago on here how the EU was tyrannical and one day people will rise up against it

How did that conspiracy work out I wonder

so how have you capitalised on you good fortune telling skillsĀ 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

ee

Ā 

Ā 

northerners need to be let alone to rotĀ 

Ā the spin/campaign must been crazy up those ways ...and to think if the killer of the mp Ā was non white ....oh my days but seriously though anyone from up north wantĀ Ā to chip in ,is/was the north that grim/ not happy with things going on up there ???i like to knowĀ Ā been up north many a time but want to hear what people think that live there im baffled Ā , also Ā would it be possible for london to go independent ???Ā 

10:00PM BST 12 May 2013

Britainā€™s economic problems would not be solved by simply leaving the European Union, Boris Johnson warns.

This countryā€™s workers are plagued by ā€œslothā€ and under-perform compared with their foreign rivals, says the London Mayor.

Writing for The Daily Telegraph, he says that if Britain left the EU, ā€œwe would have to recognise that most of our problems are not causedā€ by Brussels.

Ā 

/

Ā 

Same sloths he was referring to have made him the next PM just a couple years later after by leading the leave campaign.Ā 

Ā 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Britainā€™s economic problems would not be solved by simply leaving the European Union, Boris Johnson warns.

This countryā€™s workers are plagued by ā€œslothā€ and under-perform compared with their foreign rivals, says the London Mayor.

Writing for The Daily Telegraph, he says that if Britain left the EU, ā€œwe would have to recognise that most of our problems are not causedā€ by Brussels.

Ā 

/

Ā 

Same sloths he was referring to have made him the next PM just a couple years later after by leading the leave campaign.Ā 

Ā 

Political genius.

100% win rate.

Should have known it was a wrap when Boris was backing Leave

Just now, Funkyskanker said:

dumb non white who belive the hype and actually think dave and john rate them over eastern europeans. Ā if dve and john dont even rate white european immigrants what do they think about non white immigrants? non whites will be the first on the plane back to lagos and new dehliĀ 

This is the one I was talking about smh

Ā 

/

Ā 

Ā 

Political genius.

100% win rate.

Should have known it was a wrap when Boris was backing Leave

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

If only our people were as hard working and productive as the Germans who are still in the EU

You might look at yourself as lazy and weak but other people have risen upĀ and had the balls to not let the EU dictate to them

Ā 

Ā 

10 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Another guy just called in. Said he hasn't listened to either side once. Doesn't trust politicians. Voted out based on gut instinct. Thinks we covered up how much we paid to the EU

Ā 

Doesn't trust any politicians, but believes we now need to trust our country.Ā 

??

Ā 

Heard this, guy's an hypocritical idiot, probably was GambitchnoĀ 

27 minutes ago, Funkyskanker said:

CltNYyKWAAANWMj.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

northerners need to be let alone to rotĀ 

Tbf that's a huge failure on the part of those whose job it is to disseminate that type of information.

Also clearly the 65% voting leave are not the ones who feel like they benefit from said exports anyway, considering the percentage of gdp exported is only 15% makes sense.

The same discrepancy could be said for inner London, why doesn't a region with such low euro export have a much higher desire to leave the eu.

Negligent StatsĀ Tbh.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Thun said:

You might look at yourself as lazy and weak but other people have risen upĀ and had the balls to not let the EU dictate to them

Ā 

Ā 

Horrible eu allowing 1 million people who didn't have holiday pay before they introduced it. How dare they?....

1 hour ago, JOHN DOE said:

why did you vote to leave

and it you were not bothered either way - why not abstain?

surprised at this post from you

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Because I genuinely feel like a shift was needed entirely...I want to see an alternative way, I want to see a different way of working, a different England.. I'm happy to destroy, rebuild and see what comes out of it.

As a devout pessimistic I actually woke up generally interested in the future of the country today.Ā  Optimism over fear.

I said elsewhere that London and people in the south are very detached from what's happening in the rest of the country, you guys unfortunately or fortunately live in a bubble. Where all the opportunity is, where the money etc. There are some real slums, shitholes, desolate hopeless places up in the north. Those are the exact people that feel this system does nothing for them.

So when Dave isĀ selling an economic dream to a bunch of downbeat, poor, tired, heard it before, feeling at rock bottom generation is it any wonder we are where we are now.
Ā 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Them places you talk about are about to become proper ghettosĀ 

uk gnna be pulling laws out there ass, no human rightsĀ 

gnna be forced to work 40 hours for a bill a weekĀ 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

Them places you talk about are about to become proper ghettosĀ 

uk gnna be pulling laws out there ass, no human rightsĀ 

gnna be forced to work 40 hours for a bill a weekĀ 

Yeh bro public hangings, sweatshops, Ā gangs of new york shit, I can see it now.

• Upvote 3

London holds up the rest of the UK. You going to force the banks, insurance companies and tech companies to relocate up north to balance things out?Ā 

Ā 

Tax from London is redistributed around the UK.Ā 

Ā 

The UK government has been the reason why there hasn't been more investments up north to attract new businesses bar the media city in Manchester.Ā 

Ā 

Without the EUs worker rights the companies up north would be taking the piss even more and sports Direct would the norm, not the exception. C/s Ice.Ā 

Ā 

Goring to rely on the former London mayor from Eaton to fix poverty and unemployment in the north of England? Good luck, things may be bad now, God forbid ten years. Feel sorry the kids who won't even be able to go Uni to work in LondonĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

London holds up the rest of the UK. You going to force the banks, insurance companies and tech companies to relocate up north to balance things out?Ā 

Ā 

Tax from London is redistributed around the UK.Ā 

Ā 

The UK government has been the reason why there hasn't been more investments up north to attract new businesses bar the media city in Manchester.Ā 

Ā 

Without the EUs worker rights the companies up north would be taking the piss even more and sports Direct would the norm, not the exception. C/s Ice.Ā 

Ā 

Goring to rely on the former London mayor from Eaton to fix poverty and unemployment in the north of England? Good luck, things may be bad now, God forbid ten years. Feel sorry the kids who won't even be able to go Uni to work in LondonĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Project fear is over now, give it a rest

• Downvote 1