BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

Are you literally posting twice because I put a 's on the end of Capi Di Tutti Capi/Boss of Bosses. Is that really the defining thing from my comment because you found yourself with the inability to answer my question :rofl:. Now someone has pointed out your Tax talk was also fraff so you have to say oops sorry, wrong word, but let me get back to that 's.

And when we go do free trade agreements with all those other nations around the world, what you gonna be complaining about instead of tariffs?

19 hours ago, Gambino said:

I don't really understand this comment lads... "Brexit is for the Elites"

basically Brexit plays us and the EU into the hands of the elites

both UK and EU countries will be making deals to corporations and other outside country parties to favour one side or the other, basically UK + EU have less bargaining power because the are played against each other, they have to 1-up each other in the offerings they give

which means shit like tax-breaks for corporations who keep their work here, lowering tariffs for imports from other countries, lowering regulations which allow poorer quality products to be imported to the UK, yada yada yada

and when you allow poorer quality imports to arrive here, and tariffs to be lowered - that means products from our country's own manufacturers has potential priced out of our own markets because we will demand our workers are paid enough - or it will end up in allowing companies to pay workers less so that their products can be of reasonable enough price to compete with cheap imports

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gambino said:

Are you literally posting twice because I put a 's on the end of Capi Di Tutti Capi/Boss of Bosses. Is that really the defining thing from my comment because you found yourself with the inability to answer my question :rofl:. Now someone has pointed out your Tax talk was also fraff so you have to say oops sorry, wrong word, but let me get back to that 's.

And when we go do free trade agreements with all those other nations around the world, what you gonna be complaining about instead of tariffs?

I know what that means as I'm learning/partially speak Italian. Thus, you being ignorant in using plural words annoyed me more than anything when you should have just typed in what you know (English).

We will not get a free trade as they'll (EU) be pissed with us. I've mentioned previously how it'll affect my industry and I'm pretty sure it'll be similar for others, especially when they're woven into GOOD regulations. But these will be watered down and we'll be mugged off.

Good thread about one of your heroes @Gambino

#StayWoke

19 minutes ago, Da Luv Doc said:

We will not get a free trade as they'll (EU) be pissed with us. 

Makes me even more happy we chose to leave. Won't give us a deal because they are pissed off? Mature of them. Still I'm happy and hopeful the Government will call their bluff. I'd like to see if they really are willing to make their own countries and peoples suffer for the sake of their ego all because we chose to throw a spanner in the works on their quest for more power and an EU superstate.

It makes no logical sense. Came out of the EU that gave is all of that plus deals with the rest of the world and even stronger influence to suit us, to come out the union, being a country that is becoming financially weak and less influential by the day. They only give a shit about the EU, which theoretically included us until we voted leave, just like people like you only give a shit about the UK. You really think you can leave and get all the benefits? That is just stupid, will be made an example of easily.

10 hours ago, Gambino said:

I don't have any heroes who are living lol. Who do you mean though and what is it meant to be about, all I see is him posting about Twitter Bots, that's nothing new?

Specifically about David Jones though, who has a pretty big following within the far right crowd and is pretty obviously humanly operated by the Russians.

I have never heard of this David Jones to be honest FA. Aware of bots being used though, zero doubt the left wing do the same things. 

Luv Doc what might make sense to you makes no sense to others. People have different mentalities and you ain't gonna convince each other. This is the same EU that made Ireland vote again on something because they never gave the answer the EU wanted the first time around. Same EU that is threatening to sue Hungary and Poland because they don't want to accept quotas on Immigrants. Macron out here trying to dictate to other countries and can't even sort out his own, too busy spending ÂŁ26,000 on makeup in his first 3 months in charge.

On 18/08/2017 at 4:02 PM, Gambino said:

What was it the Conservatives said "No deal is better than a bad deal"

http://news.sky.com/story/post-brexit-trade-deal-desirable-but-not-essential-report-10993530

I thought they were talking about a deal to settle the split with the EU and how things will be split up between them (travel, EU/UK citizens rights/if UK banks will be retain financial clearing or whatever it is they do/mobile phone roaming etc), was under the impression a trade deal would be at least 5-7 years away

Labour is to announce a dramatic policy shift by backing continued membership of the EU single market beyond March 2019, when Britain leaves the EU, establishing a clear dividing line with the Tories on Brexit for the first time.

In a move that positions it decisively as the party of “soft Brexit”, Labour will support full participation in the single market and customs union during a lengthy “transitional period” that it believes could last between two and four years after the day of departure, it is to announce on Sunday.

This will mean that under a Labour government the UK would continue to abide by the EU’s free movement rules, accept the jurisdiction of the European court of justice on trade and economic issues, and pay into the EU budget for a period of years after Brexit, in the hope of lessening the shock of leaving to the UK economy. In a further move that will delight many pro-EU Labour backers, Jeremy Corbyn’s party will also leave open the option of the UK remaining a member of the customs union and single market for good, beyond the end of the transitional period.

Permanent long-term membership would only be considered if a Labour government could by then have persuaded the rest of the EU to agree to a special deal on immigration and changes to freedom of movement rules.

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2017/aug/26/labour-calls-for-lengthy-transitional-period-post-brexit#comments

He's shrugged off any talk about him trying to become leader saying it doesn't happen to backbenchers and he wants May in charge. But there is talk about him making moves behind the scenes. And this Moggmentum thing going on has pushed him to second favourite with the bookmakers.

Think he would make an amazing leader of this country, might not agree with him on all his personal views ( Wouldn't with anyone ) but as far as how he comes across he's a cut above anyone I see in politics right now IMO.

• Downvote 1

On 27/08/2017 at 9:30 PM, Seydou said:

Moggmentum :lol:

Remoaners :lmao: 

Brexiteers :rofl: 

This is all amazing

Guy is so stupid ?