BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

Prime Minister Theresa May has accepted the BBC's offer to take part in a debate on Brexit on Sunday 9 December, two days before MPs vote on her deal.

But Labour sources say the party has not yet agreed to take part, with Jeremy Corbyn telling This Morning he preferred ITV's offer.

The BBC said it was "delighted" Mrs May had accepted the offer.

It added it would be discussing debate formats with both parties and would announce further details soon.

Mr Corbyn claimed he preferred ITV's bid out of "respect" for viewers who wanted to watch the I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! final on ITV the same evening - 9 December.

"I want to watch it myself," he said.

This guy ?

General election asap Jeremy Corbyn for prime minister for a better future for many and not just the privileged few the conservatives represent

blair ruined us

• Upvote 1

Corbyn is such a let down. Ideally, this current scenario should be a walk in the park for the opposition. 

Jeremy is still out here selling pipe dreams about renegotiating a better deal than May's with the EU. He also said no a second ref'. 

It mad because May deep down is a remainer and Corbyn is a Brexiteer. But he is coming from an Anti-Establishment stand point. 

9 minutes ago, Badman said:

Thats up to the government and its politicians to decide not us 

But the government and its politicians are a product of the democratic system

For the system to change, that is a decision made by the people or another foreign government

• User featured this topic