BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

:rofl:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Da Luv Doc said:

LoL fingers in each ear hole "blah blah blah I'm not listening, they need us more than we need them, etc etc"

The "I'm not listening" quote is comedy gold when you take into consideration the reason I'm not interested is because you've asked me the same question over and over again and every time you've had an answer you still act like you don't know. 2019 ain't the year for Parody accounts.

Fisherman

• Upvote 2

So gambino, what do you think of yellow hammer?

lol at the redactions too, it’s the miners strikes all over again.

/inbeforeprojectfear

5 hours ago, FA23 said:

So gambino, what do you think of yellow hammer?

lol at the redactions too, it’s the miners strikes all over again.

/inbeforeprojectfear

Think it makes sense anyone should plan for a worst case scenario. Few delays? Shock horror the world will end. Civil Unrest? Just remainers doing what they have been doing for the past 3 years. I mean we've already survived the recession and world war 3 which supposedly started when we voted leave.

It was the base case before they changed the title for release still

Well I advise you not to worry. I'm confidant you won't starve to death in a 2 day delay in Sainsbury's getting their Spanish tomatoes into store.

Ah the benefits of brexit, less fresh food in our supermarkets. Can’t wait

• Upvote 1

Mountain out of a mole hill business. Trying to find reason to moan when it isn't there.

Shall I spin it into a positive and say maybe there will be less food wastage during that short period here?

It's the same with the medicine supply. They asked some guy on the news the other day involved in all the scare mongering, why can't we just fly the medicine in? Queue the inability to answer because he couldn't find a reason that would stick with a remain narrative. 

Isn't the point that everything becomes a slower process and because of that everyone suffers?

18 hours ago, Gambino said:

Mountain out of a mole hill business. Trying to find reason to moan when it isn't there.

Shall I spin it into a positive and say maybe there will be less food wastage during that short period here?

It's the same with the medicine supply. They asked some guy on the news the other day involved in all the scare mongering, why can't we just fly the medicine in? Queue the inability to answer because he couldn't find a reason that would stick with a remain narrative. 

Pmsl. Yes the delays will be down to the method of transport.

🤯

“The reliance of medicines and medical products’ supply chains on the short straits crossing make them particularly vulnerable to severe extended delays; three-quarters of medicines come via the short straits,”

Short straights, Dover Crossing...

PMSL he said...

:lolno:

Boris better deliver . Dont wanna hear no extension talk Oct 31st. 

We was told that things will be better not exactly the same. That's what I voted for. So these counts better deliver.

I am saying fuck WTO rules too. That's another elite establishment that's gonna end up dictating to us. 

We can sort out our own trade deals .

One of the many character advantages people with Downs syndrome hold over brexiteers is that they stay in their lane. They dont pretend that being unemployed and having occasional internet access makes them some kind of geopolitical correspondant admired by the Kremlin;

They dont spuriously describe recapturing a medievally limited national infrastructure as a benefit, and they dont base their lives on a newfangled jihadi fantasy that they got brainwashed with at the behest of pantomime d*ckensian disaster capitalists ('posh clevers') who discovered the cheapest way to feed an army was on lies and hate, framed as a promise that self actualization is to be found through not deeds, nor words but by that most admirable of the intangibles:  the effortless birthright of britishness itself. How deeply convenient for our right honourable friend!

People with Downs syndrome seek to fall back exclusively on no such cushion, achieving through their own diligence and everyday aspirations what they can in spite of their natural limitations, with no hate in their hearts, and now find themselves exalted curiously in the modern framework of society, not as some subsection of marginal and limited ability, but as the new winged transcendors, the risers of above, noble beyond the norm; The natural elite.

But theyve always been the same, they stayed in their lane, plugging away at their own pace, irrespective of the motions of the world around them. It was the world around them that grew lazy, conceited, hideously entitled, ammoral and fell away;  no desire to achieve, only to blame, and seek exoneration through the castigation of otherness; the finger pointing, the grass is always greener.

Living in thrall to a carcinoma; O reptilian australian leader, the blindest of teachers; our mental cancer as god - our only redeemer!

• Upvote 2
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Gambino said:

“The reliance of medicines and medical products’ supply chains on the short straits crossing make them particularly vulnerable to severe extended delays; three-quarters of medicines come via the short straits,”

Short straights, Dover Crossing...

PMSL he said...

:lolno:

Thick. as. fuck.

@Da Luv Doc tell this clown what introducing an extra 400+ cargo airplanes into our airspace would do in the name of replacing one ship's cargo.

Still amazing that anyone who disagrees is a flaming Liberal lefty tree hugging remainer. 

And those in the exit camp, unable to process the burning house scenario and how absurd this all is. 

Polarisation of Joe public... (Misson objective complete) sell the people, the illusion that their vote mattered and false sense of entitlement. Keep them rattled at each others throats remainers vs brexiteers. Left vs right. And not the bigger picture on how your government is corrupt to the core. 

America and England are simply losing their grip on absolute corporate control and cannot let the ethnic majority of the planet be in the dominant seats of power. Hence global trade wars happening... Eg Huawei out selling apple and Samsung who are us affiliated. England want out of the EU to be nestled in nutsack of uncle sam and modern colonial rampage part. 338227399727

Recent bombings in the middle East the other night... Trump blames Iran.. UK will support... (here we go again)... Support our troops ...

12 hours ago, FA23 said:

Thick. as. fuck.

@Da Luv Doc tell this clown what introducing an extra 400+ cargo airplanes into our airspace would do in the name of replacing one ship's cargo.

I was going to be kind with him and mention the Qatar blockade. But from what I remembered is that there is still exports via the see ( liquid natural gas). I think most imports are through their airline (Qatar airways), but obviously, the load factor would be low in comparison. 

400 aircraft is not even the same as half a cargo ship probably.  I can't even comprehend how big they are. We actually could probably handle 400 extra landings a day, but to have the same amount of cargo coming into the uk, we would need a hell of a lot more aircraft to be equivalent to what we currently get via cargo ships. I don't believe in climate change, but all that shit that comes out of jet engines falling down on us, even though they're by far cleaner than 20 years ago, that will fuck up our health.

The jets would have to be massive too. There are s limited amount of the an225s and an124s and Boeing have reduced the production of the 747-8f to x per year.

Imagine how big a jumbo is.... then look at them fat off cargo ships that carry hundreds of times the amount what planes can.

Aircraft are good for life limited/shelf life items though due to their speed and very small items, but obviously you won't get the same volume as a container, cargo ship.

• Upvote 1

Lol