BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Vtec said:

DM will be dropping headlines for call arms of a crusade

crusades.jpg

if only i could be so grossly incandescent

\[Y]/

No I don't work anymore. Decided to retire early and live off the tax contributions of Immigrants now. Win Win, so much money being put into the kitty down South us Northerners might as well kick back and put our feet up :Y:...We did our bit creating the Industrial Revolution, we earned it. You did ask me multiple times and I answered multiple times ( As Drift Noticed ) but you seem to ask me the same question every time you don't like my view on Brexit because you don't actually have anything else to say to it....?

Meanwhile there is some weird consensus on here of people looking down on the working class or anyone who didn't go down their same path in life and acting like they are wrong for not wanting any Immigrants coming in and driving down their wages or taking the jobs... From the people who act like they are living some millionaire lifestyle and can never be affected by Brexit whether Leave or Remain. Usually the ones boasting about the great education they received and amount they make and how safe their lifestyle is are the ones complaining in a next topic about the white man and system holding them back.

• Downvote 4

Whilst I'm on the subject of working class. For those of you who look down on them and believe they should of done better to be educated and earning high end sums.

In a world where they all were educated, and the demand for jobs wasn't high because of large amounts of supply in skilled roles, which would drive down those wages too, and a lack of people in working class roles due to them all being too educated to take up that kinda job. Is your mind set literally that, oh we'll just bring in a bunch of foreigners to do them roles and look down on them instead then?

• Downvote 5

Gambino too many tins i think mate. Looking down on the working class? I was actually gassed with the response of the forum to Brem, it showed a cohesion in thinking around whats important. I know you have to spin yarn mostly to argue against the points, but at least try and keep it factual. I couldn't tell you a single poster on here that i genuinely believe looks down on the working class, in fact, is there anyone on here who doesn't come from a working class background?!? id be keen to know...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Think he is really talking about the north south divide more than anything else

/

@Gambino that comment about living off of the taxes migrant workers bring in is the realist thing you ever wrote

if there's one demographic that puts in more than they take out it's them migrant workers that go back to their country to retire

7 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

@Gambino that comment about living off of the taxes migrant workers bring in is the realist thing you ever wrote

if there's one demographic that puts in more than they take out it's them migrant workers that go back to their country to retire

It was a mocking comment though.... I'm well aware some Migrants absolutely knock their bollocks off grafting. Them Poles and Czechs whilst not as skilled are real grafters. They still drive down wages though because they come from a certain standard of living and when they get here they think anything is an upgrade. It all boils down to the wealthier loving mass Immigration and mass supply so they can pay cheaper wages and keep more money for themselves.

As for Pascals reply it's obvious to me guys look down on the working class on here or attempt to. Why else would man ask me the same question and get the same answer 4 times but keep asking, it's because he had nothing to say against my Brexit talk so it tries to pass anything off as me being uneducated and working class, as if anyone in that camp is incapable of having a valid opinion or feelings on their country. Same with the guys who are saying the British people should never of got a vote on Brexit, as if they are incapable of deciding their own fate, will and wishes and need to have attended Eton college to know what they think or feel.

• Downvote 2

26 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Whilst I'm on the subject of working class. For those of you who look down on them and believe they should of done better to be educated and earning high end sums.

In a world where they all were educated, and the demand for jobs wasn't high because of large amounts of supply in skilled roles, which would drive down those wages too, and a lack of people in working class roles due to them all being too educated to take up that kinda job. Is your mind set literally that, oh we'll just bring in a bunch of foreigners to do them roles and look down on them instead then?

For those who negged me on this.... Can I get a view from all 3 of you?

• Downvote 2

6 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

It may not be a looking down on the working class ting but there is definitely a weird delusion of granduer that goes in between london and anything north of it, and i mean from alot of the londoners on here. 

To me most Londoners are like Americans ( But Worse ) and believe they are center of the world and wealth plus anything beyond London is baron wasteland and irrelevant. They come across as ignorant as fuck, granted most my opinion is now based from VIP2.

If I won the Euromillions tomorrow it's one of the least places in the UK I would wish to live.

• Downvote 2

44 minutes ago, Gambino said:

It was a mocking comment though.... I'm well aware some Migrants absolutely knock their bollocks off grafting. Them Poles and Czechs whilst not as skilled are real grafters. They still drive down wages though because they come from a certain standard of living and when they get here they think anything is an upgrade. It all boils down to the wealthier loving mass Immigration and mass supply so they can pay cheaper wages and keep more money for themselves.

As for Pascals reply it's obvious to me guys look down on the working class on here or attempt to. Why else would man ask me the same question and get the same answer 4 times but keep asking, it's because he had nothing to say against my Brexit talk so it tries to pass anything off as me being uneducated and working class, as if anyone in that camp is incapable of having a valid opinion or feelings on their country. Same with the guys who are saying the British people should never of got a vote on Brexit, as if they are incapable of deciding their own fate, will and wishes and need to have attended Eton college to know what they think or feel.

yeah this is where labour failed a lot of people

if businesses were making a killing off of migrant workers, a little tax here and there to go towards the natives and retraining or whatever else would have made a huge difference

I still remember that old woman that Brown called a bigot lolsmh

what she said was quite mild compared to the sort of stuff you get in rags these days

• Upvote 1

Its funny how MPs kept the truth about EU open door policy on the low and lied to white english people for so long..

Remember the days when they were saying they would control EU migration when they had no way to do so just to shush people. Almost none of the MPs were ready to publicly admit there was no way to do so and were all singing the same song, took them for mugs because it wasn't public knowledge how the EU worked back then.

It was funny watching back then because I only really found out about it through research... then watching MPs response to those questions after the past decade or so has been nuts, shows how disingenuous these guys are.

Even though I don't agree with the end decision, I can't fault the backlash. Only so long you can bareface lie to people. 

• Upvote 2

The thing is the government could of managed EU migration, but they thought it was a waste of time due to the tax surplus they create.

3 minutes ago, FA23 said:

The thing is the government could of managed EU migration, but they thought it was a waste of time due to the tax surplus they create.

That makes it even worst because I honestly believe if this thing was paid any mind instead of just lip service, we wouldn't be where we are now. Imo it comes from a disdain for the average poor working class white people from political types.

/

Its funny when I lived up in the Midlands for a minute I noticed white people who done well for themselves look at them types as scum lol and alot of the flight to London has to do with getting away from them.

Similar to the way alot of the London working class has left London and surrounding areas to get away from black and brown people. The dualities lol.

15 minutes ago, FA23 said:

Tories let it happen for tax, arguably labour let it happen because they know immgriants vote labour. Both the past governments are equally as responsible imo.

• Upvote 1

When you given this

9k=

but you make

2Q==

of course people mock when those who come here with this

Z

end up with

Z

Theresa May was the sole cabinet minister to block a unilateral offer to EU citizens that they could remain in Britain in the days following the referendum, according to an editorial in the London Evening Standard.

The paper, edited by former chancellor George Osborne, reports that David Cameron had prepared an offer to give EU citizens certainty in the days following the referendum result last June.

Cameron had already resigned and a leadership contest was under way in the Conservative party, but May and Osborne were still in post as chancellor and home secretary.

“Last June, in the days immediately after the referendum, David Cameron wanted to reassure EU citizens they would be allowed to stay,” the paper said. “All his cabinet agreed with that unilateral offer, except his home secretary, Mrs May, who insisted on blocking it.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/23/brexit-may-blocked-unilateral-offer-for-eu-citizens-rights-last-june

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Gambino said:

Well done to Theresa on that move. Seems like stupidity to guarantee that for EU Citizens without having secured the same rights for British people overseas.

why? every single other Tory, even brexiteers agreed with it. not forgetting she was a remainer before all this as well

9 minutes ago, QPR Dee said:

why? every single other Tory, even brexiteers agreed with it. not forgetting she was a remainer before all this as well

I disagree with it and I don't know any Brexiteers personally who did.... How you gonna go into a negotiation having already played your hand and guaranteed something that was of value to you. I don't wanna hear the whole "But your bargaining with peoples lives" because the EU are doing the same thing. She's put the offer on the table and the EU still ain't happy with it apparently.

Why are you man not championing British people being guaranteed their rights over seas? Why were theirs not guaranteed by the EU from day one when we decided to leave? Ain't they meant to be these liberal caring good guys?

6 hours ago, Gambino said:

I don't think that was the situation. Sure Corbyn wanted to guarantee EU Citizens the right to live here regardless and without securing the rights for the British overseas. May has put a deal on the table to let them stay here pending the EU agreeing on that for the British too.

thats basically the same thing. of course if the EU turned around and said they wouldn't guarantee rights of UK citizens then the offer would be rescinded, of course in tit bit headline world the likes of you live in, that would be too hard for you to work out. 

whole point those that opposed it made was that we had shown our hand before getting into a negotiation, which was not strong and stable.... what have the EU offered the UK before this offer was given? nothing. they way you lot act like the UK has a strong hand in any case is just funny.