BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

I mean you lack any National pride to begin with so it doesn't surprise me someone who wants to be dictated to by random Europeans takes the stance of "We're not good enough". I'd be extremely happy to see young British kids being given the chance to ball and an improvement in the Academies. It's no anomaly.

Dunno about that. I love this country for all it's done and have no qualms with it in the slightest.

Same way I love the national team like I'd love my disabled son. I accept his capabilities for what they are while upholding all the good he does.

You want a better national team, give kids more time with coaches

Get the refs to protect ballers, as they should be

Allow clubs to have B teams

otherwise we just have more dust like any SPL, or at best a modern day hurly burly Eredivisie

Do I need to attend pub games to want British kids to do well? Do I need to be a Football scout to want British talent to come through? I guess with this logic you should go live in Europe whilst you have your freedom of movement and bum off their leagues instead.

I support my local team, which just so happens to be Manchester United. Unlike you Londoners who support Liverpool etc. Secondly I used to attend Old Trafford FC Games to watch them play, a lot of them being mates or family members who were at one time at Uniteds Academy. 

Ravel went to my high school, Blackett went to my high school. My mates son is currently at United. I'm happy to 'hear' and 'see' people like that coming through. I don't need to be in the mix scouting Footballers to know Brits are good enough to kick a ball around.

So you know nothing about the actual state of amateur/youth/academy football you're trying to promote to the forefront.

Thanks, just checking.

I'm not from London either.

Never said you were from London. I know Manchester United are currently trying to revamp their Academy, I know my cousin was once turned down by a pro club hre because he was "Too short" to be a Footballer. I can't remember the exact details but I remember reading how so many young foriegn players are bought over here now because it was made harder in the UK to bring young British talent to teams.

Only 3 foriengers allowed

Andros townsed will be the first 100m player

Gambino the football talk is relevant. At the moment it's work permits for non eu players as eu players can work here without one.

If we're out of the eu that's work permits for everyone who's not from the uk

Naw I know but the whole topic is starting to become dominated by Football talk and Rich EU Footballers being able to come here without Work Permits is probably not really a priority for the people of this country.

Gambino the football talk is relevant. At the moment it's work permits for non eu players as eu players can work here without one.

If we're out of the eu that's work permits for everyone who's not from the uk

What big footballers has it stopped from coming here outside the EU just because they need a permit

• User featured this topic