BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

Gambino the football talk is relevant. At the moment it's work permits for non eu players as eu players can work here without one.If we're out of the eu that's work permits for everyone who's not from the uk

What big footballers has it stopped from coming here outside the EU just because they need a permit

All the ones who had to play for another European Team first because they wouldn't get a work permit here unless they had one in Europe somewhere already.

Which players can You think of who came directly outside of the eu into the UK?

UKIP are not a racist party. UKIP have had some idiot racists in it's party which have been sacked. Conservatives have had racist and homophobic members in their party, Labour still have racist members in their party whom they refuse to sack. So really where exactly do your morals lay?

Gambino the football talk is relevant. At the moment it's work permits for non eu players as eu players can work here without one.If we're out of the eu that's work permits for everyone who's not from the uk

What big footballers has it stopped from coming here outside the EU just because they need a permit
All the ones who had to play for another European Team first because they wouldn't get a work permit here unless they had one in Europe somewhere already.

I will ask again which names specifically did it stop from coming here to join the pl

Isn't it simple for players to obtain a permit if they have played so many games for their national sides meaning they are top top players. If they are not top top players why do we need to bring them to the Premier League?

Alright, I think UKIP is a new age BNP who aren't as loud about their racism and You don't. We'll agree to disagree although it bothers me that anyone disagrees that UKIP are racist

Well it seems you are uneducated on the matter as if they was racist you would be able to provide evidence but your incapable of doing it meaning no evidence of racisim, case closed

Alright, I think UKIP is a new age BNP who aren't as loud about their racism and You don't. We'll agree to disagree although it bothers me that anyone disagrees that UKIP are racist

They are not a new age BNP and shouldn't be linked to them in any way. I believe you have been brainwashed by the media's agenda before the election and of course the far left. Problem in this country is as soon as anyone talks a Pro British game and wants the best for the British public someone out there screams racism and always will because they have zero else they can argue against it.

Anyone who isn't white on here and wants to state that UKIP isn't racist?

What are you implying that only people who are not white can make a judgement on what racism is? By the way, they have a lot of candidates from other ethnic groups. I'm guessing those Black and Asian people didn't join UKIP out of hates for their own skin.

Anyone who isn't white on here and wants to state that UKIP isn't racist?

What are you implying that only people who are not white can make a judgement on what racism is? By the way, they have a lot of candidates from other ethnic groups. I'm guessing those Black and Asian people didn't join UKIP out of hates for their own skin.

mck-547953.jpg

No surprises to see 'some' big business supporting Cameron today. Especially American owned ASDA etc. Love how they are scaremongering about the British Economy and Brexit potentially causing job losses and yet they ain't arsed in the slightest about pushing their little secret TTIP deal through the door which is guaranteed to cause job losses and probably bring an end to our NHS.

get used to it. 

Come the 11th hour, a tasty package would be proposed from the EU for UK to stay in accompanied with a teary eyed speech from one of the royals and a some strong headlines on a Newspaper heavy weights and the rest is history 

get used to it. 

Come the 11th hour, a tasty package would be proposed from the EU for UK to stay in accompanied with a teary eyed speech from one of the royals and a some strong headlines on a Newspaper heavy weights and the rest is history 

I honestly don't think even that would swing it. At the moment this is Tory establishment vs Tory grassroots, these are people who are also more likely to vote to leave. Then add in the UKIP lot and others who wish to leave and you can see why Cameron is sweating. Losing Boris was a big setback for him, it gives the out side credibility and a good debater. And after all the subliminals Cameron was sending him yesterday in parliament it's going to be a good clash

The Mail and the Express are all about leaving, not sure what the Murdoch press view is, but if it feels like an 'out' is coming even they'll fold. 

Then if god forbid something happens between now and the vote like say a terror attack somewhere in Europe or in the UK, it's a done deal.

This is going to be a very, very nasty campaign.

• User featured this topic