BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

Is Brexit Britain going to dismantle the commonwealth system too? (eg truly let go of its sovereign control of foreign lands) Brexit should mean return also what is not yours and really trade for minerals and resources the correct way.

Eg Nigeria ridding BP sitting off shore from their coast lines. Allowing a non European (controlled) Nigerian to own his own oil business, and controls the trade of its own goods and resources. To dependants like Britain.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

Because we want to? And so do the other countries who CHOOSE to be part of it. So what's your problem? 

Nar you mean Nigeria is controlled by guys who just want to line their own pockets. Classic VTec, can't nobody do wrong unless there's a white puppet master behind the scenes pulling the strings. Save it for the African Topic or better still create yourself a thread dedicated to fiction.

• Downvote 1

So the Germans are currently trying to mock the British saying our economy is heading for the Abyss because of BREXIT.

Then we have this genius. Remind them indeed.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-european-union-bill-50-billion-sir-bill-cash-european-scrunity-committee-german-ww2-debt-a7642186.html

LOOOOL!!

No

It's reminding them whilst they are currently chasing fantasy money from bitterness, that they should remember the favours they were given. Fuck me it's a good job we still have some real Brits in this country, if man like you was negotiating you would turn up there in a pair of lace panties just waiting for Barnier to fuck you. 

• Downvote 5

really? we're in a position to tell people to stop chasing fantasies? 

also, thats a very specific fantasy you're projecting onto me, why lace? is that how you picture international negotiations happening?  That means if you  were in charge  and the brilliant negotiator you claim I'm not, you'd be fucking the EU negotiators while they wore lace panties right?

• Downvote 1

We're in a people to tell people to remember where they once stood and how nice we were to them so they can curb their bitterness.

No actually the reason I chose lace was because I keep seeing dudes on Twitter posting up your types, them ANTIFA boys fighting whilst wearing womens underwear :rofl:. And since I know you are the type of bitch that still holds out hope of bowing down to your EU Masters, yea.... You can see where that went. Have some whits about you man. You couldn't come across more anti British if you tried.

• Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

tbf it's hilarious that the EU are asking us to commit to financial obligations without specifying how much it'll be.

Imagine someone essentially asking you to provide a blank cheque, to pay for stuff, just because.....reasons.

LOL BINGOOOOOOOOO

Davis has been screaming this for time, these man are holding up negotiations because they ain't telling us exactly what the obligations are and how much. They are not "Flexible" as the British put it, incapable of doing real negotiations, tied down to just doing what they are told. But don't tell man like QPR that, he ain't hearing nothing.

7 minutes ago, Gambino said:

We're in a people to tell people to remember where they once stood and how nice we were to them so they can curb their bitterness.

No actually the reason I chose lace was because I keep seeing dudes on Twitter posting up your types, them ANTIFA boys fighting whilst wearing womens underwear :rofl:. And since I know you are the type of bitch that still holds out hope of bowing down to your EU Masters, yea.... You can see where that went. Have some whits about you man. You couldn't come across more anti British if you tried.

honestly have no idea what the hell you're going on about.

whole bunch of waffle, anything that doesnt fit your view and you just end up screeching random phrases like antifa and year 5 insults.

when have i even posted about antifa or supported them or even stated i knew who the fuck they were?

also the obligations have been stated and the UK just refused instead of even negotiating, before saying that they do have obligations and will negotiate, but I guess thats fake news

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

Says the man who came in here to try waffle because he didn't like the stance of British men choosing to remind Germany that they should show the same respect that we gave them years ago. Man sat here waffling about how it has no relevance when the EU was pretty much set up because of the Germans fuckery. 

Face it you got triggered at the thought of a Brexit story firing shots back at your precious EU. It's become pretty clear lately who's running the show and it ain't them. Barnier is useless, getting all flustered in his conferences.

• Downvote 3

I'm assuming you mean Jacog Rees-Mogg. On the contrary, he's once again cementing his status as a man of principle unlike your Tim Farrons and Sadiq Khans. As I said you won't find everyone you agree with but this man ain't no panderer or fake to gain votes, he is who he is and doesn't apologise for it. People love that.

• Downvote 5

My Tim Farron and Sadiq Khan? That's the first news I've heard that I like or support them. You're trying hard to be divided. I have consistently shown that I'm neither right or left or centre and you have tried to pidgen hole. But you can't listen hole me as I'm on the side of logic. So you lose with that comment.

This guy is the same as what the daily mail hate in "principled" Muslims, but I guess he's of the right religion to say such a thing and get away with it.

• Like 1

I think you understand English enough to know that sentence doesn't actually imply that you personally like or support them. Think you are trying to hard to find something that isn't there.

He's entitled to have his opinion. As far as I can see his opinion will not cause harm to people ( Besides Snowflakes who's feelings stay hurt regardless ). And you know where I stand on all Religions, can't fathom how anyone can follow them, but I don't see how anyone has the right to tell him how he should or shouldn't think or feel, and he isn't forcing his opinion on anyone, he was asked. Watched the interview with him, he handled it very well, as he always does.

It's all very well to say we live in a multicultural country... until you're a Christian, until you hold the traditional views of the Catholic Church, and that seems to me fundamentally wrong," Mr Rees-Mogg said.

"People are entitled to hold these views."

He added that the "democratic majority" were equally entitled to laws that did not follow the Catholic Church's teaching.

You implied that I like and support them, which is crap and you making false accusations. I understand English and another language, which you failed to use properly. 

Lol at trying to play him the victim, like say the Muslims are not public enemy number one at the moment. This guy is of no reflection of the average person in this country. And if people think he is, then this country deserves to fall tbh. 

• Like 2

No I didn't imply that. If I sat here and said your Nigel Farages and JRM's of the world does that mean I am implying you personally support them? No it doesn't so stop making shit out of nothing.

You might actually get it at some point. "Guy is no reflection of the average person" WELL DONE! He knows that, we know that, he doesn't apologise for that, and we like him for it. We don't want liars and fakes leading this country who are gonna falsely project bullshit to everyone to try seal your votes, muppets who want bullshitters will vote for the likes of Corbyn who was ANTI EU all his career and then decided to play ball with them because he recognised the only base of support he could get was from remain voters. Now he has to turn up to GQ awards to hand out things to Stormzy lol Get him that VIP2 vote :rofl:

• Downvote 2