BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

Looks like another fuck up for the Tories on Migrant figures. Apparently they claimed 270k came here last year but then released figures that 670k registered to work in the same year.

And the Hungarians don't seem to give a shit about the Benefits issue if these subs are right.

?

Unlike you I'm active in the Sports, Electronics Den and TV rooms. You only notice the political things you wish were not being put out in the open. I suggest you don't worry about my hobbys and go question why you sit at home fapping to your ancient alien theories.

No you're not!

You're a racist, a true racist! 

Pro-EU camp admits it wants us to stay in Brussels to keep YOUR wages down

Wealthy businessman Lord Stuart Rose, the chairman of the Britain Stronger in Europe group, admitted to a group of MPs that a Brexit would boost the pay of British workers by cutting off the cheap supply of labour from Eastern Europe. 

However, he then told the stunned meeting of the Treasury Select Committee that this would not be a "good thing" in a series of remarks likely to enrage ordinary people struggling to make ends meet.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/649308/EU-referendum-Lord-Rose-Britain-Stronger-Europe-UKIP-wages-Brussels-Cameron

Believe if we stay in they wouldn't give us a vote to leave again anytime soon, if we leave I'm sure they would be desperate to get us back in. Although I get the impression the EU won't even last without us. Without all that UK money to dish around to everyone I think a lot of countries will be disillusioned even more with the farce it is already.

Look how they have refused to do anything about Immigration and the Calais issue, right up until the Brexit was announced. Now Tusk and his cartel members are talking about deporting Illegal Immigrants in a fast track service and France after how many years deciding they will get rid of the Calais camps. Hasn't been swaying people though so now they have resorted to "If the UK leaves then we will cut our deal with them and allow the Migrants to cross and set up camps in Britain instead"....

This is genius, you gotta love this one. The EU's deal with Turkey to get them to stop the flow of migrants to Europe involves giving Turkey no visa required freedom of movement around Europe. Oh plus the £3 Billion they are paying Turkey to help out who said it's not enough and if they don't pay more they will put migrants on buses themselves to Greece and Bulgaria.

Any turkish person that wants to be in england is in england its not hard.

Already overtaken caribbeans and pakistanis on the social ladder in less than half the time now chasing west africans and then the indians (who are very high up)

House of Cards’ Frank Underwood backs Brexit:

“So where will Europe be in ten years time? Without borders, without a coherent currency, without leadership? With the driving sense of purpose of a pilchard?

If I were a Brit I wonder if I’d be more afraid to stay in the EU than to leave. It’s always easy to whip up a feeling of fear about change, but it infects mostly those who sit in comfort and dine on fois gras. Me, I’ve always been a spare ribs man. I need something to chew on. And spit out.

Brussels is a bit of a used bus ticket. Anyway I don’t ride buses. There was a time when Europeans rode chariots and sailed ships, had ambition, ideas, built great empires.

They had two thousand years as the centre of the world but ask yourself. When did Europe last peel any potatoes? Their leaders have sat so long on their marble thrones that not only have their balls turned to concrete but their minds, too.”

• User featured this topic