BREXIT  

58 members have voted

1. 1. With regards to Britains vote on leaving the EU. Will you vote to stay IN or get OUT.

This poll is closed to new votes

But Sky News understands the BCC's president, Nora Senior, instigated the suspension and members have now been told that Mr Longworth has been temporarily suspended for breaching the group's official position of neutrality.

The organisation had previously said that it would not campaign in the run-up to the referendum on 23 June.

Sounds fair to me

straight from the horses mouth

http://ukmajorports.org.uk/eu/

The proposal goes against the Commission’s aim to create ‘Better Regulation’, ignores the principles of subsidiarity and ignores the European Parliament, which has twice rejected similar proposals. Given the complexity and strategic importance of the EU port sector, a one size fits all approach regulation at the EU level will not work. .... Instead, UKMPG supports a return to the previous EU ports policy approach based round application of the general provisions of the Treaty reinforced, where appropriate, by guidelines on state aids. This so called “soft law” approach has worked well and helped EU ports to prosper during a difficult economic period.

seems like the EU parliament has previous with voting down such proposals, so it's not as cut and dry as that site makes it out to be

Comical.

• France threatening that if we choose to leave the EU they will put the Calais Migrants on Ferries to the UK.
  • Spain threatening if we choose to leave the EU they will take control of the Rock of Gibralter.
  • Juncker says if Britain chooses o leave the EU it could break peace in Brussels and spark a war.

Is this what it comes to? Threats from European countries if we won't bow down to them.

See's Da Luvs d*cks come in to make a useless comment about his hero and contribute zero to the topic. Nothing new there.

Da Luv Diicks doesn't work son, try harder.

I don't have to contribute to your topic as, tbh, you are a xenophobic FAT priick.

Go spend your time in the gym thread fat boy.

You send for the ancient astronauts and the fact I have a decent body like that is a diss, but you look in the mirror and realise you are dissing yourself.

Facts:

You are a xenophobe

You are fat

You are ugly

You are confused, not only with your sexuality, but with your identity.

All these are possibly signs of depression, you should seek help via the doctors. 

• 1 month later...

Basically we're fucked either way.

Haven't read through every page of the thread but from what I've seen no-one's mentioned the TTIP thing

EU & USA having secret talks to level out their laws with each other, meaning that we'll get all the shit food/medicines/cosmetics they sell in America but can't currently sell here.

It also means that big companies can sue governments if they pass a law that affects their profit.

Loads of other stuff I've seen as well its fucked, they're fully tryina do this one government stuff from all the conspiracies

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/what-is-ttip-and-six-reasons-why-the-answer-should-scare-you-9779688.html

• Upvote 1

its just the Great Deception at work again..and all the Daemons in the west, politicians and corporations and all are giving the people nothing in return.

stay in the Eu.. youll be fooked... leave and youll still be fooked and be Americas bigger bitch with Ttip

its a diversion to force what they cannot force on you without your own choosing. 

this whole argument is just like deciding to make a big purchase with Mastercard or Visa.

do my remaining months of my contract and outta this sinking ship

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...

the TTIP is why the US want UK in the EU

but I'm pretty sure I've read people in the EU are against it

thing is I imagine with a Tory government in power, a TTIP-like agreement will be easy to pass in the UK if its independent

if anything I'd rather our government have less power (and have some given to EU) because I'm not happy with our government

• User featured this topic