Brit Awards 2016

Restrictive

I saw another video where Drake knew all the words when Section was doing Trapping ain't dead i think.

Having one of the biggest artist in the game knowing your lyircs >>>

Must be surreal 

Drake is a fan first.

I think this is where most people get Drake twisted. He has his ears closely to the street - just in case he needs to make a tactical co-sign.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Blacksheet

I saw another video where Drake knew all the words when Section was doing Trapping ain't dead i think.

Must be surreal

Drake is a fan first.

I think this is where most people get Drake twisted. He has his ears closely to the street - just in case he needs to make a tactical co-sign.

Or maybe he's just a fan and nothing else

I dont think hes really signed, probably just tryna give BBK more attention.

Part of me thinks this.

But if BBK and OVO are just vanity labels, it's all the same effect. The music will come out and be promo'd by Apple Music and have transatlantic appeal.

OVO is an actual imprint on Warner.

Must be surreal

Drake is a fan first.

You need a break from reading YouTube comments?

• Upvote 1

These man are artists.

Drake is one of the most successful artists in the world at this present time.

Getting C/S from somebody who is highly successful in your field is a huge compliment in any walk of life. Its not rocket science. Let man get gassed.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

And why are uk people so obsessed with drake? Got grown men acting like school girls. Quality music has been made in the uk long before drakes c/s.

Drake is this generations' Jay-Z or Tupac in a sense.

Take that how you want but it's true. He's Jay in the sense he has business clout and maintains his relevance through co-signs, and his Tupac-like in the sense that he's visible outside of the culture in places you might not expect.

He's a transcendent artist.

/

Was kinda sad to see man stuffing a zoot in their hand and rushing to be frontline sidemen. Bonkaz looked stiff :lol:

On 25/02/2016 at 0:54 PM, FA23 said:

These man are artists.

Drake is one of the most successful artists in the world at this present time.

Getting C/S from somebody who is highly successful in your field is a huge compliment in any walk of life. Its not rocket science. Let man get gassed.

nothing wrong with that but the way certain man act is asif uk music was not good enough until drake came and c/s.

This all ties into what some guy was saying. Was not long ago some white girl who is some journalist/blogger said that one of the grime forum owner's did not know anything about grime and needed to do their research on twitter. when you crave and need outside validation that is the type of people who come into your culture. Just look at the American rap scene some of the biggest writers and bloggers were listening to sliptnott 5 years ago.

• Upvote 1

Man moan when music they like doesn't get recognition and man moan when it does.

• Upvote 1

I've actually gone the other way my friend.

From listening to strictly rap as a young youth my taste buds in music evolve daily.

then cool im talking about the people who obv know very little and have never been apart of the culture talking like they know. From when you got hipsters checking guys on twitter who have been apart of the culture and even helped build it you know shit is peak

I've actually gone the other way my friend.

From listening to strictly rap as a young youth my taste buds in music evolve daily.

then cool im talking about the people who obv know very little and have never been apart of the culture talking like they know. From when you got hipsters checking guys on twitter who have been apart of the culture and even helped build it you know shit is peak

Why is it peak? Its these kinda of people that allow artists to keep making the music YOU like because they are normally buying in to artists. If these artists cant eat of the good music they make they will just water down shit to intentionally attract an even worse group of people.