Went and linked a guy of gumtree yesterday for gta

kerser

Gta 5 ps4 brand new sealed

£25

asked him y so cheap

Told me that he's got a link that can get any game sent to his address - and then it's refunded but he gets to keep the game

Something like that

I didn't go into it with him because I was in a rush

He told me he can do it for me to but I need to pay him £100....

I am assuming you tell them you haven't received your item? Done that a few times with Xbox games (sometimes they came later)

Or perhaps clocked this the other day, I requested a refund. They mailed me the print postage. Soon as I sent it, they sent the refund. That got me thinking what if the box I sent back was empty?

Me n the lads rinsed Asos when they was using myhermes

Proper ghetto drivers

Just used to fling the parcel over the fence or just on your drive

Normally part time shotters (they marketed their services during their other job a few times) or couldn't give a fuck Eastern European birds

Just say it didn't show up n they send it again, good for basic shit like Fred pez tees or shorts or somethin, if not just refund em

One delivery man went round my boys house tho n started beefing with his manager there, still refunded

We were joking they must be clocking a patten, like 12 houses in a 6 mile radius constantly losing packages

But they're a global company so doubt it, maybe myhermes boys startin plannin revenge tho

Think they've straightened up since then

Pretty sure Amazon are tight with their shit generally

I was always in to answer the door tho

Problem with all these small time couriers sprouting up

Drivers couldnt give a shit

If my neighbours weren't nice old people I would have lost luxury items

Rife to be taken advantage

Why as a seller, Royal Mail spesh delivery can't be beaten despite the constantly rising cost

Good lads our postmen

Co sign Hermes

One dusty ass woman with a bent Citroën from 90s does my bits.

She dropped my parcel in the green bin one time. Same day as waste pickup and all.

Same thing happened to me - they put it in my porch....i didnt have a porch.

So got a refund and my item :)

Amazon drivers fully dont give a shit, my boy delivered for them one time, said they worked them ridiculously so people end up not giving a shit, the deliveries they couldnt make they were expected to make them up in thier own time or the next day, so thats why a man will calmly dash your goods over the wall or on the drive

i did this with blockbuster videos when i was in primary shool/early years of secondary school...

I USE TO RENT THE LATEST GAME

WHEN IT WAS TIME TO GIVE IT BACK TO BLOCKBUSTER, I WOULD PUT IN MY DEMO I GOT FROM THOSE MAGAZINES, PUT IT IN THE CASE, AND DROP IT THRU THE BLOCKBUSTER LETTER BOX OUTSIDE THEIR SHOP

NEVER ONCE, NOT ONCE DID I RECEIVE A CALL FROM BLOCKBUSTER....

I HAD ALL THE LATEST TITLES FOR PLAYSTATION AND PS2 ALL THE DAMN TIME

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HASSSSSSSSSSOOO HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Gives me flashbacks to time a courier left my £2,000+ Macbook Pro on the balcony all day.

Luckily the flat was at a deadend so people weren't walking past. And my GF's mum came home early and found it outside just sitting on the doorstop. Was very tempted to say it was missing, but didn't want to get involved with fuckery. I know Amazon will overlook a game or two not being delivered, but I can't see Apple writing off something that expensive without some form of investigation.

Gives me flashbacks to time a courier left my £2,000+ Macbook Pro on the balcony all day.

Luckily the flat was at a deadend so people weren't walking past. And my GF's mum came home early and found it outside just sitting on the doorstop. Was very tempted to say it was missing, but didn't want to get involved with f*ckery. I know Amazon will overlook a game or two not being delivered, but I can't see Apple writing off something that expensive without some form of investigation.

If the guy left it outside and it got stolen, it wouldn't be your fault, they 100% would ship you another one calmly.

Luckily the flat was at a deadend so people weren't walking past. And my GF's mum came home early and found it outside just sitting on the doorstop. Was very tempted to say it was missing, but didn't want to get involved with f*ckery. I know Amazon will overlook a game or two not being delivered, but I can't see Apple writing off something that expensive without some form of investigation.

If the guy left it outside and it got stolen, it wouldn't be your fault, they 100% would ship you another one calmly.

Yeah you dropped the ball on that one

Although can Apple freeze up the Mac remotely!