Tony Pulis

Mame Biram Diouf

Salt?

Defo

Dunno why it's a two ended option

There is a spectrum

Difference between imitating Barcelona vs not parking the bus at home to fellow relegation rivals, playing 4cbs and having 10 men behind the ball for 38 games a season

Don't you think?

The guy has his philosophy, let him live ennit lol 

Tbf i was saying everything bane is saying now a few weeks ago

Only reason hea piping up now is cos the salt

I don't dislike Pulis, and I think guys like him bring their worth to the league. If everyone played the same or a similar style of football then there'd be less to contend with throughout the season. It's that rhythm disrupting style we have here.

But I hate the notion that something good has to come at a cost. Like he offers stability and a better chance of staying in the division - but why does that need to be done with footballing murder? 4 centre halves across the backline.

There's tonnes of managers in that mould that always get jobs, some of them are sick at what they do - but why do clubs hire them?

Salt?

Defo

For all those teams there are tens of blackpools who tried, got relegated and are now struggling in the life below.

realest talk

everyone has a purpose in the pl even stole a living c.jerome

/

bane is so reactive, come like everytime man u loose a new thread pops up of man going in on a player or manager :lol: