Arsenal Racists

Thizz

Dunno.

Depends who you're talking about.

I remember the fat geeza being one of those tryna prevent the man getting on the train and I know he got pinpointed.

If the others you're talking about are the ones that were by the door, they can't have much complaints.

Jordan-Munday-circled-main.jpg

Dunno.

I remember the fat geeza being one of those tryna prevent the man getting on the train and I know he got pinpointed.

If the others you're talking about are the ones that were by the door, they can't have much complaints.

He stopped a man from getting on a train?

Fuck me lad hope you've never caught the tube in rush hour it happens every day.

• Downvote 5

Dunno.

He stopped a man from getting on a train?

f*ck me lad hope you've never caught the tube in rush hour it happens every day.

:lol:  MUST be a joke.

Why am I replying.

Because you can't.

There was a divvy song being sung, people weren't being let on the train (not just that Soulyman) 

Shows you what kind of bloke he is when he's still been banging on about not being able to get the Metro when the survivors of that Bataclan attack all attended the rearranged Eagles of Death gig.

Will see if any of these lot are persecuted but haven't seen it on any front page even though it happened in this country and it's pretty obvious who is actually singing it.

Because you can't.

There was a divvy song being sung, people weren't being let on the train (not just that Soulyman) 

Shows you what kind of bloke he is when he's still been banging on about not being able to get the Metro when the survivors of that Bataclan attack all attended the rearranged Eagles of Death gig.

Will see if any of these lot are persecuted but haven't seen it on any front page even though it happened in this country and it's pretty obvious who is actually singing it.

Actually I thought that was someone else trolling, not your response.

Dunno where/how you live, where getting pushed off a train is normal for you. Bit different to attempting to get on a full train & failing.

I don't know about any of that but that doesn't change what happened to him on this particular day... could be looked at differently if they were pushing everyone else off the train the same way they did him but, are you really defending them man? lol.

The same treatment should get dealt to whoever was caught singing it. I wouldn't hear a people drop a racist chant and then sing along with them on the very next chant, or at all  so she probably was part of it. Just pissed IF she wasn't but that'd be her fault.

Not allowed :lol:

I endure rush hour tubes daily, never been pushed off a train/prevented from getting on one myself.

I'm laid back though so not forcing myself onto a train if there isn't space, but if there is space, I am getting on.

I see men and women of all ages attempt to be that last person to cram onto a train and if there's half a chance, they're in. People rarely try and stop anyone just a bunch of moody faces of people who don't want to speak up when it happens.

Anyway I've strayed...