Tvvthiinim

She's white

Ybuninii

Uunhj

Uun to ollomm

Mii

Muhh trybubub

:rofl: :rofl:

This is comedy gold. "Uun to ollomm" is some of the best smashspeak I've seen on this forum.

This however:

Pretty sure it's because if things ever get messy she can't pull that ' well I've bought things and put money into the house' bars. Guys don't understand that you haven't gotta be married for a woman to take a peice of your sh*t legally.

From a legal perspective it's a landlord and tennant relationship.

Bases are well covered, sick guy.

He's not sick for this bro. Firstly you're giving him a whole lot more credit for this than he deserves, and secondly, what kind of man has his girl renting one of his rooms? Seriously ask yourself what kind of thought patterns we're dealing with here.

#niggasdonelosttheymind

She comes in the main room for sex, has a wardrobe and a chest of drawers/unit thing etc she thinks it's her room... but the reality is she sleeps in the spare bedroom. She goes work in the morning, I don't. Can't be hearing her getting out the bed to go shower, cream, get dressed, influx my nostrils with her perfume, I'm catching sleep... I'll see you in the PM.

• Upvote 4

She comes in the main room for sex, has a wardrobe and a chest of drawers/unit thing etc she thinks it's her room... but the reality is she sleeps in the spare bedroom. She goes work in the morning, I don't. Can't be hearing her getting out the bed to go shower, cream, get dressed, influx my nostrils with her perfume, I'm catching sleep... I'll see you in the PM.

She can't even sleep in the same room as you....wow :lol:

See now, I never told her she couldn't sleep in the room, I just worked brain.

When we went to buy beds, she started telling me what mattress she liked the firmness etc... So I was like oooohhh really... Copped the one I liked in the King, and the one she liked in the small double... Small double went to the spare room, then I eased her there.

See now, I never told her she couldn't sleep in the room, I just worked brain.

When we went to buy beds, she started telling me what mattress she liked the firmness etc... So I was like oooohhh really... Copped the one I liked in the King, and the one she liked in the small double... Small double went to the spare room, then I eased her there.

Kudos

Obviously taking the piss for the lulz.

Or just a really thick nigga (to paraphrase Ron Atkinson)

:lmao: :lmao: