Periscope

Guest Blacksheet

• 2 weeks later...

I had to change my number so I lost my account but I'm just staying undercover now 

People u should follow shootastar honeycoka search the request line radio show which is jokes n mr literally man does his own show baiting people out or plays a game called peri paranoia I'm actually bait now so glad I made a next account 

On 04/04/2016 at 0:50 PM, FA23 said:

On 04/04/2016 at 0:50 PM, FA23 said:

Another praised one Periscope stream's "10/10 connection".

This fuckin guy

It actually isn't but but yeah, that age demographic will be the most fascinated by the app with the endless fuckery you can broadcast

The concept around alot of these social media type apps is now flawed because the prime objective for most users is boosting popularity by an means possible. 

• Upvote 1

I was all for periscope at first, but the way people are using it, annoys the hell outta me

Nobody's are just broadcasting themselves in their rooms, offering advice that NOBODY wants or beefing other nobody's.

If they're not broadcasting themselves doing that, they're inviting you to watch their periscope 'friends' do the same

Main culprits:

Taurian

Very Vee Brown

Girl Like Arg

Ashley Inkz

Laylamacc

Dont Call the Police

Versac

Honey

*Deletes App*

On 19/04/2016 at 3:45 PM, Ephren Taylor said:

I was all for periscope at first, but the way people are using it, annoys the hell outta me

Nobody's are just broadcasting themselves in their rooms, offering advice that NOBODY wants or beefing other nobody's.

If they're not broadcasting themselves doing that, they're inviting you to watch their periscope 'friends' do the same

Main culprits:

Taurian

Very Vee Brown

Girl Like Arg

Ashley Inkz

Laylamacc

Dont Call the Police

Versac

Honey

*Deletes App*

Fuckin he'll. Inkz still doing this shit? I remember when he used to just do bullshit on keek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

man been free climbing trump tower for last 2 hours

madness