Elijah Di trader exposed

Guest Blacksheet

I don't know if you're trolling or not?

He started off at onetwotrade think he made a decent amount of commission there by getting people to sign up with them, got the Bentley.

Onetwotrade got shut down, he started his signal service charging £109 a month people signed up because he "has the assets" (ngl he nearly got me to).

Then he became an affiliate to brokers so now he's getting money from them for the signals and from the brokers for referring them. 

He might trade part time or whatever but its 100% not his main income, his technical analysis is shocking "what goes up must come down" 

I kinda rate his hustle but he aint a trader he's a dream seller 

Guest Blacksheet

Fuckin ell

/

I see that other 18 year old with the Bentley too

/

Can't even hate on their hustle weather they are actually traders or not

18 years old and your already chrome wrapping your Bentley?

Ratings

Guest Blacksheet

Driving round in a leased Bentley is not that impressive.. maybe to this guy^^^

Is this the same guy on that TV program who's mum was living in a dusty council flat in Camberwell?

Did you even have the money to fill the bents up with petrol at 18

Yh didn't think so

that vid was unnecessarily long winded :lol: if you're clearing £30k plus per month, no way you're gonna faff about offering a service to people at £100odd per signup

they just preying on children with debit cards

You got traders calling out traders on some trader beef tip. This is why black people shouldn't do things.

Fucking embarassing. And that also goes for anyone that falls for this nonsense if you want to learn a legitimate skill legitimately study for it from a respected institution, not the guy who previously came to you with account drops. Criminals praying on the weak and uneducated

• Upvote 1

You got traders calling out traders on some trader beef tip. This is why black people shouldn't do things.

f*cking embarassing. And that also goes for anyone that falls for this nonsense if you want to learn a legitimate skill legitimately study for it from a respected institution, not the guy who previously came to you with account drops. Criminals praying on the weak and uneducated

Lol there are plenty of black people legitimately making money in finance. Just not these mugs.

Guest Blacksheet

but what about the apartment opposite harrods, the watches etc

this guy obviously knows how to trade but isnt letting off di real knowledge (or everything)and is using these groups as extra income in which i dont blame him at all

its a dog eat dog world

but what about the apartment opposite harrods, the watches etc

this guy obviously knows how to trade but isnt letting off di real knowledge (or everything)and is using these groups as extra income in which i dont blame him at all

its a dog eat dog world

That was rented for the week of filimg.

Watches are real but his pricing is way off. He has money but its from being an affiliate whats so hard to understand? 

Lol he really has no idea about trading he says he's a stock trader but he trades currencies mostly.

Also he does bianry which isn't even proper trading you just click up or down if you win you get 85% of your stake back if you lose you lose 100%.

The risk to reward is shocking I cba to do the maths but your win rate needs to more than 50% to break even let alone make money. 0.85R:R is terrible most traders aim for 1:2 at least 

He "trades" NFP which is the worst day to trade each month you might as well flip a coin

Only legit trader from ends with big p is probably flipaboyjordz. junes, ed and a few others are legit but i don't know if there on his levels