Elijah Di trader exposed

Guest Blacksheet

Got to give them props for going viral and probably making ab bit of change from the article.

• Upvote 1

Coincidentally or not, the websites of both Robert Mfune and Elijah Oyefeso have been created and the domains are owned by the same design agency in Southampton – 9INE (formerly known as ICEco Solutions) – which lists another binary options affiliate website as part of its portfolio: http://9ine.design/portfolio

After checking the Linkedin profile of 9INE’s owner, Isaac Cullinane, who personal holds both of the aforementioned domains, reveals a very interesting fact: he seems to be a managing director in a company named Rich Forever LTD. A check of the public accounts of this firm reveals another interesting discovery: the company has two directors – Isaac himself and one Robert Mfune. Southampton is where the rich kid is allegedly from, however according to the official documents of incorporation listed by Endole.co.uk, Robert Mfune is a resident and citizen of Zimbabwe

Damn

2 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

I agree, but a 25K+ job, with 3-5k deposit you can finance a 20k whip. The amount of CLA's and C classes on road atm are a testament to that.

cuz!!!

its mad 

im seeing girls in drop top e-classes all over the gaffe 

apparently these deals are going to end due to brexit at some point but i digress

but that said a bentley is different -people are sounding salty.

i see cla , c lasses etc all the time but a bentley no i do not 

• Upvote 2

Guest Blacksheet
44 minutes ago, JOHN DOE said:

cuz!!!

its mad 

im seeing girls in drop top e-classes all over the gaffe 

Audi A1 and new shape A class is like a first car for yats these days

• 4 weeks later...

if you finance a car you dont own it so I never understand why girls think they are nice in their financed car, rather a girl with a banger who you actually know she owns the car. Living at home with your mother with a financed car and pretending you got money is laughable

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, WhiteB said:

The smell of fried chicken filled the air as Elijah Oyefeso, a 22-year-old millionaire, star trader and social media sensation, opened his front door.

gdfh

mds

a

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, jelly said:

if you finance a car you dont own it so I never understand why girls think they are nice in their financed car, rather a girl with a banger who you actually know she owns the car. Living at home with your mother with a financed car and pretending you got money is laughable

Same way people stunt in mortgaged houses.

It's the second biggest purchase people are likely to make after a house really don't get how you can be salty about it, but whatever