Elijah Di trader exposed

Guest Blacksheet

2 hours ago, WhiteB said:

Why do people hate on people with financed cars ?

Would rather have 50k cash and a 45k whip on finance

rather than 5k cash and 45k whip i own out right

I think he was speaking on a specific group ...

The "  remind me to park my car around the block before I go to bed " chicks dem 

• Downvote 2

2 hours ago, WhiteB said:

most def,

Unless it's car with a next to nothing deprecation value (super, prestige or classic) than it doesn't make sense.

Obviously doesn't apply to foobtallers, celebs and people earning that money.

because you do not own it so when you are looking at people who OWN their bangers like you are better than them it makes u look like a dumbass 

and im tired of girls who live at home with their mother paying no bills flossing like they have money, you pay nothing so obviously you will have money for you dead £500 LV bag 

to much stunting and people these days lap it up like these women or men are gods but atleast with men 9/10 they usually live alone 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

8 hours ago, WhiteB said:

why would you buy a 45k whip when you only have 50k? to stunt on people who couldnt care less if you died tomorrow? right

• Downvote 3

7 hours ago, jelly said:

because you do not own it so when you are looking at people who OWN their bangers like you are better than them it makes u look like a dumbass 

and im tired of girls who live at home with their mother paying no bills flossing like they have money, you pay nothing so obviously you will have money for you dead £500 LV bag 

to much stunting and people these days lap it up like these women or men are gods but atleast with men 9/10 they usually live alone 

you sound foolish. Keep your eyes on the road and stop playing look at my whip and youll be fine. 

for those of you who want to get mortgages etc,, you need credit unfortunately..good credit and this is the way to build up credit. 

once again another stupid black ignorance mentality passed on by parents about the money system in the west

i have a number of friends who were like this.. spending 5k on whips only to spend 2k fixing it after a year or two cos they were sold duds they had no way of finding out...when they could have financed a much better car for under 150/month and built up good credit for the future. 

now the same people are looking to get a mortgage or even finance to re furnish a flat, but have no credit history.

of course people will abuse car finance like anything else, but its a good step to build up credit that you will inevitably need for yourself or as a business. 

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Finance is pointless unless money is not an issue to you. Fresh car every 2 years is nice

But for the average joe that takes out finance it's dead. New cars are a bad investment as soon as you drive off the forecourt immediate loss of 15% value depending on car. Personally I prefer to buy a car outright that is 2-4 years old from a reliable private seller with full service history. 

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Blacksheet said:

if you switch up ur whips every 6-8 months then you dont lose that much as long as u keep the whip in good condition

why would you realistically  do this? If you're buying beaters then yeh, but why are you droping 20k+ on something you're gonna keep for just over half a year max ?

• Upvote 3