ViP2 v4

Fresh

Site is much quicker and usable on mobile tho?

There's a difference between fine (not knowing any difference) and a massive improvement (which is where I would classify ourselves at being at) the Internet world has moved on for mobile responsiveness as a key driver due to how we surf the web now a days and in all fairness this is a massive improvement towards that alongside all the other different features that we have got on top. I held off the update for over a year nearly because updates are never easy but there comes a time where you have to take the plunge as it becomes much needed. And I think with some tweaks here and there looks wise for a dark skin for example and most people who have concerns now wouldn't have any qualms. But hey that's a different story which is coming soon.

With regards to the whole link opening within the same window, this is some SEO thing which I'm sure we can tweak.

6 minutes ago, Heero Yuy said:

can't seem to access the what tracks are your rinsing atm thread in the house room

link

hmm seems to be all the topics with the star in the title @Swiftie

11 hours ago, The Infamous said:

make a black skin

this one hurts my eyes 

apart from that i like it. 

Soon come

tOhPnlA.png

• Upvote 8

15 hours ago, FA23 said:

hmm seems to be all the topics with the star in the title @Swiftie

Have fixed the ones I found in H&G, I left a comment on the other chatter of how I fixed.

25 minutes ago, The Somalian said:

^^found useful 

rah the website remembered something I had previously written days ago but never posted 

Like I said before, this update was to make your stay here enjoyable :)

With regards to the direct upload, I can't deal with another court case where the source is uploaded directly onto our server, so sadly this had to be disabled. Back to imgur or tinypic  we go. Might review at a later stage.

More like gayle business