The Official F1 Thread 2016

Afroman

Well done Nico fully deserved ??

Hopefully this is the lesson Lewis needs, that he can't be living a jet star life and just expect shit to land on his lap. He needs to pay attention and actually do the do. Whether Merc fucked him or not, he should've been holding the team to account from early rather than when the ting is already lost.

• Upvote 1

On 27/11/2016 at 7:04 PM, Swiftie said:

Hopefully this is the lesson Lewis needs, that he can't be living a jet star life and just expect shit to land on his lap. He needs to pay attention and actually do the do, whether Merc fucked him or not, he should've been holding the team to account from early rather than when the ting is already lost.

Cosign. he was living that movie star life and he didn't seem focused start of the season. Only once the shit hit the fan did he refocus and look how he ended the season.

Valid points...he only knuckled down in the factory/sim to sort out his starts towards the end of the season, if he was more hungry he would have been on the sim from day.

ROS was emotional though...felt his pain...come like FINALLY ive beaten him....same feeling I had when I finally beat @Sho'Case at Fifa...pretty sure my eyes welled up then

Mad

beg merceds make a move for alonso, as much as i like lewis seeing all his die hard fans squirm this season was jokes 

• 3 weeks later...
On 29/11/2016 at 10:32 PM, Simply D said:

Valid points...he only knuckled down in the factory/sim to sort out his starts towards the end of the season, if he was more hungry he would have been on the sim from day.

ROS was emotional though...felt his pain...come like FINALLY ive beaten him....same feeling I had when I finally beat @Sho'Case at Fifa...pretty sure my eyes welled up then

? I was genuinely pleased for you, I'd given you that sense of purpose and belief that "anything is possible," even if it takes years of sweat, graft, rage, gut wrenching desperation and tragic failure.

I imagine you remember it like it was yesterday... What FIFA was that? Day? Month? Time? What did you have for dinner? How did you celebrate?

4 hours ago, Sho'Case said:

? I was genuinely pleased for you, I'd given you that sense of purpose and belief that "anything is possible," even if it takes years of sweat, graft, rage, gut wrenching desperation and tragic failure.

I imagine you remember it like it was yesterday... What FIFA was that? Day? Month? Time? What did you have for dinner? How did you celebrate?