Belgravia centre

Supermalt

Surgical?

All they gnna do is charge you for the info you can find on the net.... Reddit and other forums dedicated to that ish will help you better...

surgical should be the last option and should defo be after early 30s

they'll give you a free consultation and tell you you need minoxidil... its THE thing for regrowth...

just buy Regaine for men in boots, worked for me, even when it said it wouldn't. belgravia have a stronger version but at crazy prices...

I can tell you confidently regaine WILL work. (never tried the cheaper boots version so can't say about that)

8 hours ago, Simply D said:

After how long did you start noticing a difference?

Also is it an apply every day ting (for quantity purposes)

Safe

Maybe after a month or a month and a half can't remember

twice a day, but i used the spray one.

there is a foam one should be the same... started using it more than recommended (against advice) and it just worked even better tbh.

• Upvote 2

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/

8 hours ago, lilwarrior said:

Maybe after a month or a month and a half can't remember

twice a day, but i used the spray one.

there is a foam one should be the same... started using it more than recommended (against advice) and it just worked even better tbh.

Safe bro....going to have to take a trip off ends n make the bulk purchase. Was going to try that black castor oil ting someone mention here before...but never got round to reaching brixy or pecks.

1 hour ago, Meticulous said:

unfortunately im captain of this boat

worst one is i cant even shave it all off cos i aint got the head shape for it

surgery is my only option but i dont trust them with black people hair

this me...ole ET head shaped nigga...although the back buck has reduced considerably since I was a yout still, so it might actually wash, but the mental scars are still strong

• Upvote 1

It's a myth for me

was looking at pics of my dad when he was like mid 30s the other day and I've already lost way more. 

Super peak when your hairline is already a proper myth and then you start noticing the thinning at the top. 

Will wait for super technology that will give me my hair back in the next couple years. Man are talking about putting shit on your head 2x a day and taking next pills. LONG. 

Also getting a trim is just ridiculous now. 

Have to have 2 barbers on rotation. My guy from back In the day to shape me up. And then some sexy blonde in the city to get the scissors out and make the best of what she can with the top. She comes with a nice head massage but still

Might just get a ket wig and be done with it tbh