New age youts, snitching and dustiness

Supermalt

This was on sky news a few days ago.

The sket/sidechickone. One of the girls mum mentioned was on the news segment with one of those feminist  ambassadors. 

They made him apologise and said something like people could get prosecuted for this.

The whole this is meh. We was doing this back in college days. We just didn't have the platform accessible to these lot.

They will grow out of it someday.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Afroman said:

Can't remember what Westfield looked like before it was built. 

I do remember the dusty mall was the place to link chicks.

The mcdees was a madness. Beef 24/7. Then times Rex was still poppin

Was flames to go stratty on a friday if you weren't from there. Jeepers were posted outside eating people like finger foods. Boiler suits with their names on the back aswell no fucks given.

7 minutes ago, Drift said:

The divide came after 1992 imo 

Look at man like @ag.

different species 

?

/

Where that guy gone?

3 hours ago, PascalMoriarty said:

Was flames to go stratty on a friday if you weren't from there. Jeepers were posted outside eating people like finger foods. Boiler suits with their names on the back aswell no fucks given.

Fam, I filmed part of on road in that dust storm

Niggas were throwing fireworks at people. Inside, holding them and aiming at people, shooting them into busses. Couldn't go inot that zone with a phone or watch. That mall and forest gate station were some of the scariest places in that area. 

Guest Blacksheet

Your being an old man, I myself thought the same as u after watching them similar vids

let the ute dem "do ute" they will grow of it soon

/

*reminisces of the days getting uck in public parks becuase I hadno free yard*  

17 hours ago, Afroman said:

Can't remember what Westfield looked like before it was built. 

I do remember the dusty mall was the place to link chicks.

The mcdees was a madness. Beef 24/7. Then times Rex was still poppin

Only mcd's putting out premium beef

/

Computer fair over the train tracks bridge in that old indoor sports centre thing on the weekend at stratty >>____

What happened to the roller skate lot

them man still floating about?

/

as they say. These youts would be in a bit of bother during the akademiks generation. Can you imagine them going up to a bag of man asking if they want pipe back then?

On the flip side of that though. That general mob mentality cuntishness that kids are so easily wrapped into is going to be difficult for these kids to grow out of. The way their world has been set up, it's all they know. 

1 hour ago, Bruno Di Gradi said:

Only mcd's putting out premium beef

/

Computer fair over the train tracks bridge in that old indoor sports centre thing on the weekend at stratty >>____

Yo!

That fair was the lick!!. . The sunday one yeah? Picked a couple hard drives back in the day and  a web cams 

Wonder if they are still in business