Driving Offences Thread

Afroman

On 14/10/2017 at 11:24 PM, Afroman said:

The 20 zone is a mad. Not worth going over it by a tiny bit. I remember some woman on the course I did said she was there for doing 23.

Nuff of these roads are in deprived areas where they expect people to most likely break the rules. 

Interesting

On 10/14/2017 at 7:33 PM, Afroman said:

Take the course. 

The course is a joke ting. But better than points

22 hours ago, Anderson said:

Most the average speed cameras round me are in the more affluent areas tbf

/

Do the course all day. Why would you take the 3 points?

Its a long 4 hours but best in the long run

what does the course entail btw?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/21/people-are-hooking-up-with-strangers-at-speed-awareness-courses-6868572/

‘Both times I was with a great bunch of people and a few of us had a few pints afterwards and one thing led to another.

‘I couldn’t help myself as soon as I sat down turning into the joker I was at school, I do not get to meet many new people in my life so I saw it as an opportunity to make friends.

‘The second one I went to even had a hotel on site, so hours later I was sealing the deal with a stunner, I could not believe my luck.’

?:lmao:

Dunno bout that. The one I went to was full of middle age dusty folks with morning breath. Felt like an after school detention. They don't even give you any kind of certification or proof you attended the course, all they do is tick some register.

The course was conducted by some retired magaret and jim.

They actually turfed two people of the course for coming 1 minute late from break. They did warn us in advance though.

So what happens if 10 mins into the course you get a family emergency and have to leave ?

10 hours ago, J. Edgar said:

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/21/people-are-hooking-up-with-strangers-at-speed-awareness-courses-6868572/

‘Both times I was with a great bunch of people and a few of us had a few pints afterwards and one thing led to another.

‘I couldn’t help myself as soon as I sat down turning into the joker I was at school, I do not get to meet many new people in my life so I saw it as an opportunity to make friends.

‘The second one I went to even had a hotel on site, so hours later I was sealing the deal with a stunner, I could not believe my luck.’

Chris, 25, from Manchester, said: ‘I go out clubbing all of the time, usually trying to find a woman and the ratio of most the places I go always seems to be about 60/70% men, very c**k heavy, but the speed awareness course I was at was about 60% women, I could not believe my luck.

:rofl:

satire surely

• Like 1

On 31/03/2017 at 12:53 AM, kerser said:

Afroman I bet you look so big and ugly behind the wheel in your little clio 

#gorilla #kingkong #Warfotheplanetoftheapes #cesar #harambe 

On 31/03/2017 at 12:54 AM, kerser said:

p03xnhnj.jpg

#bigdustycunt 

On 20/10/2017 at 1:43 PM, QPR Dee said:

Chris, 25, from Manchester, said: ‘I go out clubbing all of the time, usually trying to find a woman and the ratio of most the places I go always seems to be about 60/70% men, very c**k heavy, but the speed awareness course I was at was about 60% women, I could not believe my luck.

:rofl:

satire surely

:rofl::rofl: