Driving Offences Thread

Afroman

Maybe he means leaving your windows slightly ajar during those hot summers.

But I think the key is failing to display a valid ticket or permit, so it doesn't matter if you have either one hidden away in your glovebox, if it isn't clearly visible then you're liable for a ticket

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah its long round them sides, newington green caught me off guard recently... hadnt been there for a while

18 hours ago, Lens said:

Revolutions? I think they sold tickets online to bump people and didn't actually go ahead with the event. 

Yup. I didnt buy a ticket online tho, was gonna pay on door.

Nah EVERY club/bar in that area was empty/closed becuase police told them at 9 there is a security concern but would not say what it was...

14 hours ago, Bobby Reds said:

Yup. I didnt buy a ticket online tho, was gonna pay on door.

Nah EVERY club/bar in that area was empty/closed becuase police told them at 9 there is a security concern but would not say what it was...

lol banter

just shut off entire streets for no reason

• Upvote 1

On 29/09/2016 at 2:54 PM, Afgoon said:

anyone been caught on north circular

see mad amounts of cars flouting this absurd 40mph speed limit

surely these average speed limits there are a nonsense and they arnt actually prosecuting people

Flew down the north circular 2 weeks ago after forgetting about the average speed cameras, got nothing in the post.

Last week I went no faster than the speed limit, until I hit a red light, which meant after that I was garn. But then I caught up to the car in front of me who had been following the average speed, so really there was no point speeding lol.

On 16/10/2016 at 7:11 AM, dub said:

FFS got flashed for going over 20mph through Islington. What kind of ridiculousness?

Can't believe driving in London got worse. Whole of the way up including Green Lanes is flipping 20mph.

Which cameras actually flash you for going over 20mph, cos I'm sure in camden people do 30mph calm.