Can I get that with NO ice.

Admin.

Bacteria from faeces has been found on ice that was served to an undercover researcher at a KFC restaurant.

The discovery was made by the BBC's Rip Off Britain, which was investigating food hygiene at branches of several big-name takeaways and coffee shops.

A scientist who examined the results told the programme the presence of the bacteria increased the risk of anyone who consumed the ice becoming ill.

KFC said it was extremely disappointed and had launched an investigation.

Dr. Gomez Escalada studied the sample, taken from a Birmingham KFC restaurant, at Leeds Beckett University.

She told the programme: "We found high levels of bacteria in the ice.

"The presence of faecal coliform suggests that there's faecal contamination either on the water that made the ice, or the ice itself, and so it increases the risk of getting sick from consuming this ice."

?

Been a no ice boss guy for a decade 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Lionel & Dave said:

they way im always aggying up the staff for ice in my drink as well :|

im a stratford westfield regular though they get 5/5 for health and safety

Mate I wouldn't take them 5/5 things to seriously.

There is a KFC in Oxford circus plaza mall, they got 5 star hygene sticker, but I got mates who are contractors and they have personally seen mice in that place. Rank behind the scenes. Fuck KFC 

2 hours ago, Seymour Cake said:

There is a KFC in Oxford circus plaza mall, they got 5 star hygene sticker, but I got mates who are contractors and they have personally seen mice in that place. Rank behind the scenes. Fuck KFC 

Theyre franchises. They should be treated as separate restaurants. Ive seen horrible McDonald's and absolutely beautiful ones, just depends who's running, like every restaurant. KFC is the same. Closest one to me is grime, went to one in St Helens and I could taste the difference between that and the closer one. Whole place was just nicer

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Seymour Cake said:

Theyre franchises. They should be treated as separate restaurants. Ive seen horrible McDonald's and absolutely beautiful ones, just depends who's running, like every restaurant. KFC is the same. Closest one to me is grime, went to one in St Helens and I could taste the difference between that and the closer one. Whole place was just nicer