Renato Sanches

i5_PRODUCER

So, who's seen this kid play?

United have been linked a lot with him but I don't know I can see Bayern / Barca even City swooping in. Where ever he goes he may need an extra year at Benfica , he's only 18 yet a key part of their first team.

Perfect box to box player. Has it all for a CM , high energy , eye for a pass and physically , this guy is a beast.

You really have to watch a full game to see how he control's the pitch but first impressions are this kid is going to be a top midfielder.

• Upvote 1

didn't seem special, thought he was just another runner who's ok on the ball

seen him make more than the odd questionable decision

but he's 18 yeah? def should stay put if he knows what's good for him

I didnt rate when i watched, seen him play left midfield everytime maybe he beasts in the center tho ?

• 2 weeks later...

€28m thats half what united would have had to pay

2 hours ago, i5_PRODUCER said:

Same. The look of disgust I had looking at my phone 

Cant lie that 1 burns pmsl.

german  effciency >>

Spending 40m on a 18 year old cm with little tech, isn't efficiency its ludicrous, i can find how many Renatos in France Africa and South America without paying that premium, funny because Bayern let Emre go for 10 m.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Doubts have been raised - not for the first time - on the true age of the player. Frenchman, and ex-manager Guy Roux has claimed that Sanches is actually about six years older. Speaking with Dolce Sport he stated: "He says that he is 18 years old but I believe that we have to look at his past. His date of birth was declared years after he was born, so his registered date is not correct. I can assure you that he is 23 or 24".

The national newspaper Jornal de Noticias conducted an official investigation into this and found that the player's date of birth of August 18, 1997, wasn't registered until 2002. It turned out that the late registration was due to Sanches' parents splitting up when he was just five months old. His father went to France before returning five years later which is when he registered his son's date of birth.

This delay in the process has caused questions before. When Renato was playing for Benfica the president of Sporting, Bruno de Carvalho, made similar claims to Roux.

They are reaching.

If he was born in 1991 then him being registered in 2002 would be insane, he would have gone halfway through the school system by then, impossible.

An 11 year old passing for 5?

lol

You can see the kid is young ffs got babyface.

Going on like he's 

MARTINS-SMILES.jpg

defo new ando in the cliq

• Upvote 2