From your experience

Cole Des

Guest Blacksheet

The more money i make and the more I realise how broke I actually am the less I care about petty shit and the more confident I get.

I've found other people don't seem to change but people are always telling me how different I am to years ago.

I think its theory of Constructivism (? - can't remember how long it was since I studied it) that says you have to be truly aware of yourself / your environment before you can change it.

6 hours ago, JLovely said:

I found I changed after having my son. 

I'd say I'm much more confident and more ambitious. On the negative I'd say I'm less jovial now.

Everyone I know who has a kid says this. But I don't feel it really. I feel like I'm doing what I've been working towards all along (parenting), rather than having to change to fit a child into my lifestyle or whatever, he just kinda slotted in. I just feel like the effort had been cranked up 200x, now it's not just me so I have to put in more consideration before I say "fuck it" and do/not do something. with ambition and that, I was ambitious before, I feel like I can do what I want to do even with child, just have to adjust it abit.

But then again I'm not that expressive/emotive (if that's the word) I just go with the flow.

18 minutes ago, Lieutenant said:

Got a friend who appears to be taking bits of other mans personalities/life and applying it to their own.

One of my boys clocked it from early and has a real problem with it.

Example? 

He's all of a sudden really really into gym like one of my boys who competes.

Some say he's started wearing snapbacks and using words/phrases that I use.

He's bought the exact same car as another guy

Has started designing his tats similar to me and another guy.

No people dont change (personality wise)

they might adapt but they dont change

who your are at 7 is who you are at 77

• Upvote 1

Its the truth im afraid...

in terms of selfishness i dont feel so unless maybe they have an epiphany. hard to generalize, but everyone knows that 1 aunt that's stingy with the food at a family party, she been like that since u were 3 and u nearly 30 now smh

• Upvote 1