From your experience

Cole Des

I think Ice has a point.

We all know that kid at 7 that we thought ain't gonna be shit and lo and behold they in and out of jail when they older.

Or Waseem who was top of maths in Primary School and went to Oxford later.

Or Becky who was getting felt up young and became a teen mum.

I can't really think of many occasions I have been blown away by where somebody ended up, good or bad.

My mum is a foster carer now and some of the family situations ain't serious at all.

Kid's don't change people imo, you can become more focused ie J but J never really struck me as a clown in the 1st place.

Can having kids turn Bernice into Michelle Obama?

Never seen that before not gonna lie.

If anything has the potential to change somebody's core personality I'd agree with religion and possibly a life changing circumstance.

Thats not the person changing.... 

/

had a little link up with some of the man dem from school a while ago... Hadnt been together for about 12/13 years but the group dynamics were exactly the same.. Even the positions people took up when talking to each other, the little split offs, manerisms and jokes... Everyone might have changed superficially but strip that all away and we were all the same as when we were 16. 

On 02/05/2016 at 10:06 AM, Lieutenant said:

Got a friend who appears to be taking bits of other mans personalities/life and applying it to their own.

One of my boys clocked it from early and has a real problem with it.

Yea, I've witnessed that before.

Man taking bits from All-Stars and trying to integrate it into their game.

Can't blame them I guess everyman wanna progress, but when it's blatant it's annoying.