Moving to girls

JOHN DOE

13 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Never done the post draw phone call 

Strictly WhatsApp and preferably past 11pm convos 

Made it easier to duck out of contact post beat 

?

Them convos show a different side, i just cant be bothered a lot of the time though staying up late8-)

Girls appreciate it, remember popped up to one girl the other week at like 4AM and she'd been moving funny for time (she still is, lowed it now) but she was moving all happy I was up 

Guest Blacksheet
5 hours ago, tino said:

the more you do it the more u get better at it , because you mind is c*ck blocking u 

/

this might sound dumb but it works... Work your brain in reverse and just chat to gyal with the aim to get to aired/parred..this way you don't even think of what to say you just say anything that comes to your head and the more air you get the more you realise its nuttin however if you actually get parred from every single target then boy I dunno.

On 4 May 2016 at 1:17 PM, Blacksheet said:

them suituations you just affi laugh off

/

as getting older ive realised that having 'bars' for girls is just long

normal convo + progress to find out if there on it or not and if not a quick "enjoy the rest of your day/night" and walk off

got more important things to worry about like getting thy funds up

/

this is probaly for another topic but i cant rate man that draw numbers without being direct with their intentions from the get go

then complain after chatting for weeks cos the girl only wants a relationship

Had to double check to see the poster

I quoted that but tbf I told my boy to do this for ages and he failed. So it is not for everyone.

I think how you look and how you are when spoken too plays a major role in the above working.

Basically I think you have to have earned your apprenticeship with females at some point in your life.

Cos seriously nowadays if I had to move to gal, I'd be a mess, but any woman just approaching me with a comment and my brain kickstarts like hmm this will be fun...

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Thizz said:

Been talking to the first 5 girls I see when I been going out defo gives you that boost and takes away the mental block.

Did something like this a few weeks ago. Just said hi or just spoke to most girls I saw without the intention of moving to them

Much more successful in the north, was in London in March just got odd looks, although back n January I ended up chatting to this milf for like 20 minutes, but it was about stabbings in London.

Eye opener still 

My desire to move to chicks has completely died though. Just the thought of having to chat shit for a few hours and read about their dumb cat or siblings that I don't give about just so I can pound it for 5 minutes and try hint for her to leave.

Im able to focus on other things which is decent

• Upvote 5

approaching girls these days is definitely becoming a myth

but once thats done or whatever the talking and linking is easy for me... its just that first hurdle which is definitely a mind cockblock as said in this topic

after the rave went to my boys house, and my guy said he shoulda spoke to those tings in front of us in the line...

i said they were buttaz and frumpy....

he said didnt matter it woulda just been conversation.....

THEN I HAD THE WEEBEY.GIF MOMENT... AND I THOUGHT U KNOW WHAT... HES RIGHT

just speaking to randoms to then end up talking to the hot tings would then just be normal

• Upvote 1

Guest Blacksheet
6 hours ago, TF S4DK said:

I quoted that but tbf I told my boy to do this for ages and he failed. So it is not for everyone.

I think how you look and how you are when spoken too plays a major role in the above working.

Basically I think you have to have earned your apprenticeship with females at some point in your life.

Cos seriously nowadays if I had to move to gal, I'd be a mess, but any woman just approaching me with a comment and my brain kickstarts like hmm this will be fun...

Approaching tings really isn't that deep though why would you even care about letting them chat you first all that's really showing is that you value their opinion of yourself Pmsl

22 hours ago, Thizz said:

Been talking to the first 5 girls I see when I been going out defo gives you that boost and takes away the mental block.

22 hours ago, Thizz said:

Literally the first 5 girls you see on your way out or when you first get in the place. 

JD, don't sleep on this plus with the yak in your system.

You'll be finessing with Keats quotes. 

Was moving too active last night and missed out on a top target because she preed me speaking to other women, even on one occasion apparently within an earshot of her.

:clueless:

Still grabbed some good food but I really need to stop moving so flagrantly when I'm on the wave, SMH.

• Upvote 4