Moving to girls

JOHN DOE

Guest Blacksheet

lol boyy

a piff ting gym ting 40k+ followers I was purving on insta weeks before I started a new job turned out to be working at the same place (small fuckin world) and during the week an a half I was there I didn't even find the time to even step and introduce myself and up till today I still look at her pics on the gram

wasteman ting 

16 minutes ago, Lieutenant said:

When you've been talking most of the night, then you ask for the number and she says no I'll take yours and then one rings you.

Then you go to holla in the morning and you're blocked!?

Whats the meaning

Think sometimes we make the mistake of trying to view a woman's action through a rational lens  

I remember a few years ago, drew some sexy af Arab chick in a central club. Told he my phones off for repair. Said she'll text me her number. 

Get my phone back four days later, had a text that same night saying it was her. Had a missed call a couple days after. 

Text her once, aired. Looked at her dp, done the Supermalt second chance and reluctantly called her, aired again. 

To this day I don't understand. 

• Upvote 1

On 25 June 2016 at 0:18 PM, Supermalt said:

depending on the girl, i have a two L's and I'm out rule.

thats one L. try again and straight to the point.

'sup, missed you on friday. lets drink up this wednesday after work. i wanna see your face'.

lol just anything.

!

i also have a three strike link in yard and no bang rule

if after 3 links in my house and you are not freeing up the puss you can jog on

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lieutenant said:

When you've been talking most of the night, then you ask for the number and she says no I'll take yours and then one rings you.

Then you go to holla in the morning and you're blocked!?

Whats the meaning

She weren't feeling the dp or she has a bf

On 25/06/2016 at 7:44 PM, Supermalt said:

End of the day if you don't like Supermalt another girl will.

Lol

Why don't guys dropped these 3rd person bars when getting knocked back?

"kmt your loss, Toney gone eat regardless" :rofl:

22 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

!

i also have a three strike link in yard and no bang rule

if after 3 links in my house and you are not freeing up the puss you can jog on

fam

i wish i had this rule when i was younger

i remember i was linking a girl for a good 6 months without beating

and then the beat was dead

• Upvote 6

just doesnt make sense

how can a beat be shit????

unless you are proper using your palm to arch her back... she arches it, then she decides to push up her back again 10 times throughout sex then i understand

but all the girls i bang i dont even need to do such things and im always telling them to suck my d*ck or go on the floor or turn over

sooooooo im baffed with you man jeeez

1 hour ago, TF S4DK said:

A beat can definitely be shit.

You man have never had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting a certified non-mover.

The frustration... The questioning... The self-questioning... The deev thoughts... The wasted potential... Who taught you this... You actually like this... We ain't old or fat... Is this bitch a virgin... Why do I need to school you... This ain't gonna be my wifey so why am I grooming her for next man tho... Yo this shit comes like necrophilia... How the fuck can you be into necrophilia... This is dead no pun intended... This world is fucked you know man actually enjoy this and go jail for it... Come on please turn over... I ain't beating this ting no more... How can you be this peng and not know how to fuck... Fuck these pretty bitches... My bad fuck this bitch... How do I move her and she pings back to the same dead position... Why did she send me pictures of her back if she's just gonna lie on it... Nah fuck it... This is long... Fuck this I'm out... What do you mean why did I stop... She can't be serious... No matter what pictures or messages she sends please let's not do this again... I got box and I'm pissed... What the fuck world is this...

:rofl:

Yes