Moving to girls

JOHN DOE

5 hours ago, TF S4DK said:

A beat can definitely be shit.

You man have never had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting a certified non-mover.

The frustration... The questioning... The self-questioning... The deev thoughts... The wasted potential... Who taught you this... You actually like this... We ain't old or fat... Is this bitch a virgin... Why do I need to school you... This ain't gonna be my wifey so why am I grooming her for next man tho... Yo this shit comes like necrophilia... How the fuck can you be into necrophilia... This is dead no pun intended... This world is fucked you know man actually enjoy this and go jail for it... Come on please turn over... I ain't beating this ting no more... How can you be this peng and not know how to fuck... Fuck these pretty bitches... My bad fuck this bitch... How do I move her and she pings back to the same dead position... Why did she send me pictures of her back if she's just gonna lie on it... Nah fuck it... This is long... Fuck this I'm out... What do you mean why did I stop... She can't be serious... No matter what pictures or messages she sends please let's not do this again... I got box and I'm pissed... What the fuck world is this...

:lmao:

Been on the same boat a couple times and asked myself the exact same questions its mad

6 hours ago, TF S4DK said:

You man have never had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting a certified non-mover.

Lol No, I definitely have.

I just consider it my role to direct the ting like Sean Michaels.

I Remember like I'm him was saying one ting wasn't arching her back properly in doggy, told me previously she had some back issues aswell, gave her that 1 forceful Chinese massage back crack, the bubble came out and I rode that to the horizon.

• Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Cole Des said:

Lol No, I definitely have.

I just consider it my role to direct the ting like Sean Michaels.

I Remember like I'm him was saying one ting wasn't arching her back properly in doggy, told me previously she had some back issues aswell, gave her that 1 forceful Chinese massage back crack, the bubble came out and I rode that to the horizon.

Directing is norm, but if you can't act you don't get cast.

So if you can't fuck, and I know I'm merely just passing thru - GTFOH.

As nice as the view is, one position means me and you are just not compatible.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Fresh said:

You honestly pulled out, cracked her back, and went back in.

Nah lol Bruh this bitch was on some concave back bullshit

ConcaveDef.png

Trying to grab the balls from underneath aswell.

I took a second to try figure out what the fuck was happening, just lost patience and pushed down in her back to get the arch right way round. 

The ting my boy was complaining about was so thick aswell.

I get it, cos Bethany Benz scenes look shit but I'm an optimist, I think there's still some good p*ssy to be had there.

Me and the man dem call them tings lazy beats, we say Leona Lewis probably like that, anybody remember the film Kids, the Don at the end got that lazy beat of the ting that was sleeping.

:rofl:

I got the shivers just reading that.

Remind me in Do the right thing when the old men were saying it's never to hot for p*ssy.

Certainly can be too cold for p*ssy though, case in point.

Good use of the word loins too bruh.

• Upvote 1

TFs post ???

know them ones where shes just lying there all dead weight, try lift up a leg but shes pushing it back down

• Upvote 1

Guest Blacksheet
26 minutes ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

Rather not mate 

Lies, attention seeking and force 

Doesn't that mean you watched it since you formed an opinion d*ckhead?