Why didnt i cop amazon stock ffs

Supermalt

Because that will dip as soon as the video service flops like it ultimately will. Youtube is too powerful. Amazon could try offer more money to content creators but they can never offer the viewers.

Shouts to miz tho, i know he rolling in amazon stock

2 hours ago, FA23 said:

Because that will dip as soon as the video service flops like it ultimately will. Youtube is too powerful. Amazon could try offer more money to content creators but they can never offer the viewers.

Amazon have way more going for it than just this new video service.

Still not too late to jump on.

1 hour ago, Cole Des said:

Amazon have way more going for it than just this new video service.

Still not too late to jump on.

Was just talking about to todays jump.... it will drop again soon.

Yeah pray tell, I'm a little pissed.

Started reading then eventually learning about AWS towards the end of last year and from that alone realised their stock price will go nuts in the next 12-24months. I wanted to buy but couldn't be bothered doing the research.. Now this.

Lesson learned. I'm on this when it suffers a lil drop

No I stand to make that much based on the current value of the stocks, I have X amount of potential stock, when I hit certain dates those amounts "Vest" and become available for me to withdraw. This amount will fluctuate based on the stock price, so in 2 years I might have much less if the price decreased, or much more from additional rewards from the company.

I have vest dates every 6 months for the next 2 years, its a struggle to leave the money in the account because of the fluctuation, and this time I lost out :(

#StayWinningTho

• Upvote 3

So Miz if the Stock price were to say stay the same you'll be up 7.5k every 6 months for the next 2 years?

-------

Apple is pretty low now if anybody is looking for something to jump on immediately.

Apple doesn't have a great forecast though. The reason their stock is low is because they've not performed as expected, they're not coming out with anything special, no new innovations - they've actually started re-releasing old products. 

15 minutes ago, Cole Des said:

Apple car is on the horizon.

imagine people driving around with a cracked windshield lolsmh

• Upvote 5