Alcohol and Confidence

Guest Blacksheet

Guest Blacksheet

would you say your dependent on alcohol or drugs before di dance to boost your confidence?

if so would you agree in saying that your truely not confident at all as you shouldnt need it?

iam a victim and when i think about it getting wavey every single time in di dance just to 'loosen up' is kinda fucked cos you know if the drink wasnt there youll be standing by the walls the whole night pmsl

Guest Blacksheet

dunno about it being a sad reflection but i hear ya

not saying the night would be totally dead though but the booze is always guranteed to make the night better

/

but if thats the case then why do you drink?

for most people it does, everything is more fluid because you don't think as much or as quick

that's why people can generally speak foreign languages better after some drinks, because they're not thinking "oh this might not be right" every other word

8 hours ago, Mame Biram Diouf said:

I agree 

Thats a different thread though no? 

Chapps op was about dependency 

Agree

/ don't need the juice but a drunk night more fun overall. /I grew up On accosting Any decent ting on these south London streets. 

Plus I'm good looking 

Confidence on 5hunna

Guest Blacksheet
8 hours ago, dub said:

for most people it does, everything is more fluid because you don't think as much or as quick

that's why people can generally speak foreign languages better after some drinks, because they're not thinking "oh this might not be right" every other word

Interesting

12 hours ago, JOHN DOE said:

Definitely boosts the confidence 

for me, to go out to a rave without drinking would be shit

dome it last year I was so stiff 

and there is nothing worse then being sober and everyone else is drunk

Being sober in a club is my idea of hell

• Upvote 3

Been in many good raves sober and always thought 'this would of been so much better likked' Swear when you are sober the skanks take it out of you much more, legs are destoyed by end of the night, where as been likked you can go all night and feel no way.

• Upvote 5

being sober - i mean.... ergh

you think about how youre dancing... you think about why is that guy watching me so hard... you think why is she watching me

being tipsy no forkz are given, the sound system is basing through your veins, its the right music for you... and you are fucking skanking your arms and legs off - with that comes moving up girls more fluidly because you are now in a realm where YOU DO NOT CARE/AS MUCH

• Upvote 6

I cant be the only one sober or sober moving to drunk/tipsy girls 

also got to be the first night i cant get smashed one night and go out the next sober cos alcohols a depressant

my problem is i get too confident/cocky when i drink too much and dont have the patience for a girl like bitch ive been talking to you for 30 seconds now why aint tou all over me  

• Upvote 1

I never drank heavy when I used to go out at first, and I went out A LOT... used to be 2 Desperado and rollout shamefully... grab a basic vodka lemonade inside and that...

But I vividly remember the first time I got drunk in a dance. I was on Wray. Bruv, I was levitating through humans. I was Pac in I Get Around.

Now going out sober isn't always a prerequisite, but the first trip upon entrance is always a double please.

Faaaaaa, I just remembered there's videos in my circle's whatsapp of me moonwalking in Leicester Sq:lmao:

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Jam said:

I never drank heavy when I used to go out at first, and I went out A LOT... used to be 2 Desperado and rollout shamefully... grab a basic vodka lemonade inside and that...

But I vividly remember the first time I got drunk in a dance. I was on Wray. Bruv, I was levitating through humans. I was Pac in I Get Around.

Now going out sober isn't always a prerequisite, but the first trip upon entrance is always a double please.

Faaaaaa, I just remembered there's videos in my circle's whatsapp of me moonwalking in Leicester Sq:lmao:

:rofl: