Anyone know about domain names?

Guest Blacksheet

Guest Blacksheet

Lets say you are selling a similar product with a similar name to a bigger company and the bigger company complains to nominent to have your domain taken off you and given to them.. and they eventually win the case.

is there noone you can go to retrive it back or at least claim compensation?

/

in b4 gabos

You dont have a chance of getting it back tbh.

You need a lawyer tbh

Lol @ compo 

They would have  leased with you directly with regards to a fee rather than offering a component. 

The fact they took it to court means they obviously knew they had the upper hand from the jump off. 

Take the L and start hunting  for a new domain name on godaddy 

Lol @ compo 

They would have  leased with you directly with regards to a fee rather than offering a component. 

The fact they took it to court means they obviously knew they had the upper hand from the jump off. 

Take the L and start hunting  for a new domain name on godaddy 

no company can complain to 'NOMINENT' to say take it off of blacksheet to give it to me

i mean wtf nominent isnt a court room

you can sell WHATEVER YOU LIKE TILL THE COWS COME HOME looking like someone elses product... as long as you know the intellectual property clauses of the other company as well as the patents - no company can say 'YEAH BEG U TAKE BLACKSHEETS DOMAIN AND GIVE IT TO ME - SAFE BRAV'

THATS JUST STUPID MADNESS

• Upvote 1

You should have bought Your domain at .com as well as .Co.uk with a redirect link

You would received emails from the owner of the intellectual property or on their behalf.

At that point You either remove the counterfeit goods or sell them on a new domain.

Unlucky though

Guest Blacksheet

.com was unavailable but they grabbed the .com from the owner with the same process as they did with my .co.uk

always had a .com with an extra word infront just have to work on getting it ranked on google again