Going To 'Her House'

underwriter

This has always been something on my mind... maybe on a lot of guys' minds...

how do you go back to a girls house, without coming across as a THIRST BUCKET/WEIRDO/CREEP/HUNGRY GUY...?

For the guys who still live with their parents... or even the guys who dont but you still go to the girls house... what do you say after the link/maybe during the link to warm her up...?

tbh the girls houses' who ive been to (i think its only happened once before) after the drinks she said 'do i wanna come back to hers' - i thought all my christmas' had come at once

sggfgdfgfdhfdgf

since then i link girls and probably 2-5 links in thats when i bang them at their place

i dont lipse girls when i link them in public or at a bar... obviously if im tipsy and ive gone straight from work etc etc

• Upvote 1

Guest Blacksheet

never forget the time a ting invited me to hers for a second link becuase her parents were gone for couple hours

she lived near graham park estate (ttkk) i was paro and thought it was 2 good to be true was thinkin it was a set up

so instead i booked a hotel (£50) in my ends for the next day and told her to come there instead

came to the hotel and said she wasnt ready to have sex with me yet

KobeStaresBrown.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Supermalt said:

PMSL

I WILL NEVER BOOK A HOTEL UNLESS IM VISITING THAT CITY OR IVE BEAT ONCE BEFORE.

Can't be taking 50 to 100 pand L's. Jesu.

Sitting there chatting shit, sleep in pjs no cuddling and drop her home. Fuck right off.

khgyfthgcvhbkjhuiyutfrdycfhgvhhiougyfutcgvjhhiouyiutfcgvhhiouiyfutcjvhkuhuo7ifutcjhvkj

• Upvote 1

yeah its true when i no a girl lives out of london or something i say yeah come see me ill book an airbnb and we can stay out longer

u no dem bars deh

or even if shes in london, i say yeah lets link up dont worry about last trains lets just enjoy ourselves longer and you can rest your head at my airbnb

say nish kebab

4 hours ago, Blacksheet said:

never forget the time a ting invited me to hers for a second link becuase her parents were gone for couple hours

she lived near graham park estate (ttkk) i was paro and thought it was 2 good to be true was thinkin it was a set up

so instead i booked a hotel (£50) in my ends for the next day and told her to come there instead

came to the hotel and said she wasnt ready to have sex with me yet

KobeStaresBrown.gif

dfgdflgnfdjgnfdjgn

Same way you went to link in Napa etc...

Also personally hotel link is the safest bet, her agreement to said event is as far as I'm concerned verbal guarantee for the beat.

One of my boys use to make links share the hotel room charge, just in case or he'd double book appointments:rofl:

Going back to hers feels like im boxing southpaw, even back in napa days....

so we went for drinks

after drinks i dropped her home coz i realised she doesnt live far from me

chattin in di whipple and i said 'if it were a friday, id be asking to come inside for a coffee'

banta proceeds she says 'i dont drink coffee only herbal green tea, so that woulda had to of done...'

i knew i had her on smash during the drinks... but there came a point where even if she did offer me to come in last night, i prob would said no because tbh i just cba at that time lmfao

so bang soon pend

wants to meet me on sunday for a film - will prob mash then

• Downvote 1