Going To 'Her House'

underwriter

On 5/19/2016 at 9:21 PM, Lieutenant said:

:rofl::rofl: 

On 5/19/2016 at 4:42 PM, Cole Des said:

I love it when females have proper feminine rooms, pink covers, sweet scent in the air etc...

Knowing you are about to defile all of that is priceless.

:rofl:

This guy

please elaborate.

start with where You were when You decided making the journey to her home was the easiest way to relieve Yourself.

how You also convinced this female that she should transport You to her home so You could urine, etc.

• Upvote 4

• 6 months later...
On 04/06/2016 at 10:23 PM, Seth Rollins said:

The days of having a girl come to my yard are OVER. Always a her yard ting.

/

Co-sign the sharing a hotel bill movement. She knows she's letting off after spending £40 at a Holiday Inn.

Do links share the bill for the hotel?

i HATE WITH A PASSION when guys invite themselves to my house Yes i live alone that dont mean you can come in!!! It will make me block you 

and the "when you cooking for me or is there any left for me" is ANNOYING Go ask your mama for food!! 

Don't invite yourself to peoples house its rude, annoying and classless and stinks of desperation!  

I am developing a stink attitude these days with men, so many cringy cunts around you wont get my p*ssy unless I say so! 

On another note that girl who you booked the hotel for is a c*nt! why would she invite you into her parents if she did not want to do anything. Some girls so quick to disrepct their parents homes by inviting strangers round.

THE BLOCK FEATURE IS MY NEW BEST FRIEND 

• Downvote 2