Jump to content

Copa America 2016


Admin.
 Share

Recommended Posts

Messi bottled it

Dominated the previous games then didn't turn up in the final

Higuain is the worst of the the lot though (aguero close second)

Deep that Mash had to lose as he should be wearing wearing the armband

Great tourney ended on a low ebb GGS Chile

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

Messi bottled it

Dominated the previous games then didn't turn up in the final

How many times has this happened?

People don't understand it takes a special mentality to turn up in finals, it proves Messi has been spoilt at Barca and can't reach the same heights Internationally despite being surrounded by a ridiculous amount of talent.

Maradona was a talisman, a player who could galvanise a team to want to win, Messi is not that obviously.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Cole Des said:

How many times has this happened?

People don't understand it takes a special mentality to turn up in finals, it proves Messi has been spoilt at Barca and can't reach the same heights Internationally despite being surrounded by a ridiculous amount of talent.

Maradona was a talisman, a player who could galvanise a team to want to win, Messi is not that obviously.

Gotta agree. Yeah tactically the game's moved on to a point where you can't expect to one man run a game all the time. But even in your brief moments when you lose your man or get a set piece opportunity you gotta take it (see Bale and Wales).

/

Why do Argentina hire the worst management? Imagine having an f1 car and giving the reins to some substandard rally driver. Makes no sense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Zizouz said:

Gotta agree. Yeah tactically the game's moved on to a point where you can't expect to one man run a game all the time. But even in your brief moments when you lose your man or get a set piece opportunity you gotta take it (see Bale and Wales).

/

Why do Argentina hire the worst management? Imagine having an f1 car and giving the reins to some substandard rally driver. Makes no sense.

Exactly.

Squad retirement claims a plea for a WC coach me thinks.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 27 June 2016 at 0:20 PM, Iceberg said:

Hugauin too and hes only 28

Maradona needs to die befors Argentina win anything

The voodoo he done to make it to USA 94 has cursed the country

Might as well say Bobby Charlton needs to die in order for Rooney to lift the World Cup

 

Nonsense

 

The guy is nothing but an Argentine Raul

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, O Fenomeno said:

Might as well say Bobby Charlton needs to die in order for Rooney to lift the World Cup

 

Nonsense

 

The guy is nothing but an Argentine Raul

 

lolwut ?

argentina and maradona were doing all type of drugs and witchcraft between 92-94 when they won the copa and scraped into usa 94.... its quite common knowledge/rumours

with or without the argie raul that country aint doing shit 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Iceberg said:

 

lolwut ?

argentina and maradona were doing all type of drugs and witchcraft between 92-94 when they won the copa and scraped into usa 94.... its quite common knowledge/rumours

with or without the argie raul that country aint doing shit 

So why did Romania beat them?

 

Maradona was a one off 

 

he coached and played at the same time in 86 & 90

 

 

 

They have no leader no charisma no genuine superstar  that's why. They need an Argentine Cristiano Ronaldo.

 

not even Raul

 

A modern day Jimmy Greaves 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 years later...
On 6/27/2016 at 9:20 AM, Admin. said:

Hugauin too and hes only 28

Maradona needs to die befors Argentina win anything

The voodoo he done to make it to USA 94 has cursed the country

Curse has been lifted

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...