Group B - England, Russia, Wales and Slovakia.

Admin.

lol mans thinks anDROSS should warrant a place in the first team due to his "hollywood 60 yarder  shots"(that might reach the keeper , heck might be on target )! on that logic   oh might a well call up charlie adam if he was eligible ??

Roy can never drop him cos of this...

Barkley on the other hand how is he getting away with it

20 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

Only five players  and goalkeeper I like from that squad

Prince Harry

Sturridge

Forster

Alli

Rashford

Stones(as a DM)

the rest are shit no amount money in the world can tell me different 

Plus Raheem and Barkley.

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Iceberg said:

Roy can never drop him cos of this...

Barkley on the other hand how is he getting away with it

How often is he gonna play against plumbers in the centre of the park with Henderson & Delph alongside doing all the doggy work?

15 minutes ago, Yeshua said:

I bet you rate Kingsley headless chicken Conman and Leroy Sane though?

#hypebeast

Coman has improved but not a fan but I rate Sane highly.

After years of back and forth I still don't see what you see in Barkley&Sterling

1 minute ago, O Fenomeno said:

Coman has improved but not a fan but I rate Sane highly.

After years of back and forth I still don't see what you see in Barkley&Sterling

Technical ability, +Athleticism and in Sterlings case brains.

Watch Sterling next season under Guardiola, will be madness trust.

Barkley is a 2/3 years from polishing his game and being a beast as well, watch his progress.

And You were rating Sterling a year ago.,

1 minute ago, Yeshua said:

Technical ability, +Athleticism and in Sterlings case brains.

Watch Sterling next season under Guardiola, will be madness trust.

Barkley is a 2/3 years from polishing his game and being a beast as well, watch his progress.

And You were rating Sterling a year ago.,

No I wasn't how can rate someone I coined SWP Jr.

It really won't be a madness because he isn't good enough to play for City.

Goes missing in big games 

has very very poor shooting technique 

Barkley will be lucky to reach Rooney levels(2002-2009)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

No I wasn't how can rate someone I coined SWP Jr.

It really won't be a madness because he isn't good enough to play for City.

Goes missing in big games 

has very very poor shooting technique 

Barkley will be lucky to reach Rooney levels(2002-2009)

Sterling showed up in every big game at Liverpool, don't discredit him cause of one season at City he spent longer at Liverpool.

Him being called Swp jr is basically due to casual racism(exaggeration), no one calls him that anymore apart from fools and non football followers,

His shooting technique is poor, your right, but he still manages to score more goals than Sane in a bad holiday season:lol:

Why? Cause he has intelligence that allows him to constantly get into positions for tap ins, 5 yard penalty finishes and so on, that will only increase under Guardiola.

Who that age isn't brainless?

Apart from Veratti and a few others, the attacking central midfielders are generally more care free, Pogba included.

He is not sloppy though, his technique isup there withhis continental counterparts, he is young and his play can be immature, but too much  stick is given to these English players you see week in week out, you call them unitelligent because thats the stereotype, but then praise other un intelligent continental players.

Sane isn't more intelligent than Sterling(no chance, ask your German mates whoever) and Pogba is hardly the guy you rely on to control games either, like Barkley.

I always consider Barkley a good budget Pogba, and Sterling despite his season with City i'll still take him above any winger his age, he puts up good numbers in a bad season, under Guardiola focused hungry and he'll be like 13/14 Sterling on steroids.,

7 minutes ago, Yeshua said:

Sterling showed up in every big game at Liverpool, don't discredit him cause of one season at City he spent longer at Liverpool.

His shooting technique is poor, your right, but he still manages to score more goals than Sane in a bad holiday season:lol:

Why? Cause he has intelligence that allows him to constantly get into positions for tap ins, 5 yard penalty finishes and so on, that will only increase under Guardiola.

2 hours ago, yelram said:

hope your kidding , that guy could   not unlock the door to the spurs first team 

anDROSS towsend  stat - 8 seasons 22 league starts ... shm  people  still gassing this guy  (tay rock levels of gas ) 

He had a better 2nd half of the season than virtually anybody in the squad.

Alan Shearer is saying the same thing

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-shearer-says-roy-hodgson-11410970

lol @ Sterling, the guy has been ANON.

Pogba

Martial

Sane

In a few months time the likes of 

YFC(never rated but another one who has improved)

Emre Mor

Rafa Silva 

Bernardeschi 

Alli

Will go clear of him also add the fact two more who are better than him already aren't@Euros(Bernardo Silva injured and also Saul Niguez due to that Special Spanish midfield)

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, O Fenomeno said:

Pogba

Martial

Sane

In a few months time the likes of 

YFC(never rated but another one who has improved)

Emre Mor

Rafa Silva 

Bernardeschi 

Alli

Will go clear of him also add the fact two more who are better than him already aren't@Euros(Bernardo Silva injured and also Saul Niguez due to that Special Spanish midfield)

I dont get this list

Sterling 47 games, 11 goals, 10 assists (inc being his sides top scorer in the CL) A very bad season, called a flop and out criticised for being out of form.... but still got double digits for goals and assists.

Townsend 27 games, 7 goals, 6 assists (Relegated) His best season to date in the best form of his life and had a team(relegated one) built around him to bring the best out of his numbers.

Theres levels to this...

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

96 Squad has to be the goat

2010 squad was so bad it actually mirrors this current one 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3593220/As-Roy-Hodgson-picks-players-Euro-2016-look-England-squad-head-major-tournament.html

Very good squad but underachieved IMO

won two games out of five on home soil