Mourinho 'I am finally ready to manage a giant club'

Mame Biram Diouf

"I think it comes in the right moment of my career because Man United is one of these clubs where you need really to be prepared for it because it is what I call a giant club.

"And giant clubs must be for the best managers and I think I am ready for it, so I could say I am happy, I am proud, I am honoured, I am everything.

"But the reality is what I love is to work and I cannot wait for 7 July to go on the pitch."

The Portuguese added: "To become Manchester United manager is a special honour in the game.

"It is a club known and admired throughout the world. There is a mystique and a romance about it which no other club can match.

"I have always felt an affinity with Old Trafford; it has hosted some important memories for me in my career and I have always enjoyed a rapport with the United fans.

"I'm looking forward to being their manager and enjoying their magnificent support in the coming years."

Our Jose >>

Someone fix 

Lol they the match going fans that want mourinho in thizz?

/

Fuck it done deal now. Only thing to do is back him now.There are some positives to possibly come out of this ie. Wenger getting ended will provide comedy.

But if i see any eye gouging shit or rui faria p*ssy shit then im out.